• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New kid on the blog

Frans

Reaction score
Hi guys

My name is Frans and I live in Richards Bay in sunny South Africa. My ride is a 1200 Bandit K6 and is the BEST bike ever! It may not be the fastest bike out there but she never complains or splutters. Want to do some mods but still deciding what to do, she has an Akrapovic can an BMC Filter at the moment.;-)

Welcome. You should be able to find a thread or two about modding bandits around here.... ;-)

Welcome to the site! :wave:

I'd love to see you post some pics/reports from riding in your area! We have a guy from Australia that has an ongoing thread in our dual sport section where he just updates it with pics from his regular rides. Pretty cool to see what things are like in other places. Maybe you might do something similar in the Story Telling section? :deal:

:welcome: from Montgomery, birthplace of the Texas flag!

i'm with Tourmeister....would LOVE to see some photos from your riding area!
:rider:

Back