• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

No-Mar tire changers?

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Anybody have any first-hand experience with one of these? I've been entertaining the idea of buying a tire changer, and the slow leak I got yesterday from the little sliver of steel embedded in my BMW's rear tire generates some urgency! Any comments, pro or con, will be appreciated.

We got one. It's nice. The litle helping hands things they sell make a huge difference. It's not as easy as he makes it look in the video but it is much easier than doing everything on the ground. I've changed about 8 or 9 tires on it.

Thanks for the recommendation. I ordered a Jr.Pro a little while ago, and will have a tire balancer as soon as Marc Parnes gets back from his motorcycle trip. It'll be nice to have the tools to make the job easy for a change. Anyone in the vicinity of Sanger will be welcome to bring their wheels, new tires, and a cold beer over! -Steve

Back