• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

KTM 690 Owners

Reaction score
Want to know, what kind of mileage are you guys getting on a tank of gas. Combined pavement and off road. I rode a 690 at Wlid West Honda on a demo ride. I like the bike , and it would be easy to load in my truck and go. I like to cover alot of territory and was wondering about mileage.

I've been getting 50-60 mpg, depending on how I'm riding. The low fuel light comes on at 130-ish miles. So, I'd guess empty at 160-170 miles.

Around 45 on asphalt , less off-road depending on riding style . Whiskey throttle less. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do they hold 3 gallons? That's better mileage than i thought, i know depending on how you ride can make a differance.

Want to know, what kind of mileage are you guys getting on a tank of gas. Combined pavement and off road. I rode a 690 at Wlid West Honda on a demo ride. I like the bike , and it would be easy to load in my truck and go. I like to cover alot of territory and was wondering about mileage.

What do you currently ride?...never mind, I just saw your intro thread.

I get about 60 MPG. Low fuel light comes on about 125-130 miles. Completely stock including thermonuclear muffler.

That engine is very efficient and has plenty of power.

Steve

Just found the December 2014 Dirt Bike Magazine in my PO box. They ride the 2015 690. Also Yamaha has updated the old WR250 and is offfering a real race version of same bike as well.

The 690 looks great as always

Back