• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

looking to get back on 2 wheels in cypress

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've been doing the dad thing for the since I sold my Vstar 1100 when my wife was put on bed rest with our first kid 8 years ago.

Now I'm looking to get back on 2 wheels and get riding again.

I'm looking for a good bike to commute on down the hov on 290 and get off the main lanes.

I'm currently trying to decide between an 1100rt and a 650gs so any thoughts are welcomed.

:welcome: My first is the V-Star 650 Silverado and I love it! Why not go back to the bike you knew?

Welcome....back to the addiction. Either sounds fine to me. I am sure there will be many recommendations. Beware of the :borg:. you will understand when they show up.

:welcome: My first is the V-Star 650 Silverado and I love it! Why not go back to the bike you knew?

Thanks for the welcome. I considered getting another Vstar because I enjoyed mine and it never gave me any trouble, but wanted to go another direction.

I'm still looking and shoping so my decision is far from set.

Back