• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Rider in Bedford

Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Hi all.

I have been riding for a few years on a 2002 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic FI. I found the TWT website recently while surfing for motorcycle groups. I thought of trying this one to see if I could meet riders this way. I am hoping to meet people in the Mid Cities who ride. I am not much on riding alone. I find riding in small groups fun.

Attachments

• Kawasaki 1500.jpg
    Kawasaki 1500.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 103
:welcome:

Check the DFW local rides here.
There are weekly "Ride To Eat" events throughout the Metromess.

The last Saturday of the month is a state-wide "Pie Run". Posted here

Often, there are day rides posted which almost always include food. :eat:

I am sensing a trend here................
think1.gif

Usually, the longer rides have a thread posting a meeting point and route to the event. Always room for another rider. :rider:

:welcome:

The Tarrant County group meets on Tuesday nights at whatever place gets suggested - looks like Mansfield this week (9/16). There is a Friday night burgers and ice cream at the Burger Box on Glenview @ Booth-Calloway (NRH). And Saturday mornings there is breakfast at the Blue Hangar at NW Regional Airport.

And other stuff as folks have a whim...

Check the "Upcoming Rides, Events, Whatever" section :mrgreen:

Welcome. Check rides section and join in or suggest a ride and see who posts and shows interest.

Take a trip to Mansfield this Tues for the Tarrant Co. meet n greet. See thread for location.

Welcome TuckerTaft... I'm in Bedford too on the east side. Holler at me and you can tag along on some of the Meet and Greets and rides!

Back