• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from the UK

MikeLe

Reaction score
Hi to all,
pregnant with 1250GT, delivery expected in 10 days :-P . Scans show all is well, hoping for an Indian summer to allow playing with others.

regards
Mike

Wow, thats great news! I hope the delivery goes well, and no episiotomy(sp?) is needed :giveup:

Have fun, and in case you are in THE UK, get back to Tejas as soon as possible!

Welcome aboard!

assimilateV.gif

Now I know where all those little 1250GT's come from! Oh, and, Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the site! :wave:

I think there are enough UK members now that they ought to be able to host some kind of TWT get together :-P

Again thanks for the welcome,

it hasn`t arrived yet and the need to buy stuff is overwelming, the old wallet is :giveup: .

hugger, fender extender, hand guards, 17 sprocket, tank cover will it never end, speedo healer, gear indicator :loco: :deal:

So when your baby arrives, are you going to take her to the Ace Cafe to play with the others?

Welcome! I think you will like it here.

Wow, and I thought I was something of a outpost member, being from Utah! I have spent time in Texas, and I enthusiastically recommend the experience if you can swing it! (Time it so you can take in a pie run!)

Well it finally arrived, 1 week overdue, but as its perfect weather in the UK this weekend its been great doing the break in :rider:

Apparently the Gt stuff comes seperately so its back to the shop tomorrow for final fitting.

I`ll post pics here

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/72917299
The new dad has a camera in the delivery room! :-)

Congrats!

:welcome: fellow Bandit pilot!

The bride and I will be in England for the first two weeks of December. I hope I can find my way down to the Ace Cafe. :rider:

Back