• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dutch / 2016 Pic-A-Day

We have a bunch of black labs in our hood. They REALLY like to chat it up between 3:00amd and 5:00am... :twitch:

1-31-2016
This Isn't An Apple
i-3PRdLMD-L.jpg

A real amplifier, nice. Future kids will not even know what AM/FM means.

I once told my 11 year old daughter that she sounded like a broken record when she was nagging me about something... She had no clue what I meant :doh: A skipping CD just isn't the same :shrug:

Sweet. I had a Marantz back in the day. I thought I was hot stuff in college.

Didn't you run out of hands to hold the solder, iron AND a camera? I count three to do that. :-)

What 'cha making?

Didn't you run out of hands to hold the solder, iron AND a camera? I count three to do that. :-)

What 'cha making?

I had to cheat a little by melting the solder to the wire so I only had to hold the iron with one hand and the phone with the other while carefully touching the screen to capture the shot.

Wasn't making anything except a last minute "snapshot". :trust:

I like this one! I grew up in Lytle, and in high school ( early 80's) we'd get a new pair of 501's and wear them to Medina lake and swim and waterski in them and them fish or hang out until they dried ON us.....best fitting jeans ever! :sun:

That's cool!

It amazes me the variety of your shots from day to day... :bow:

Enjoying every day Dutch, some photos inspire and that is the idea for this years VDay present.

That's a nice shot, Dutch. What was the light source?

Back