• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

#167 - Pain/Anguish [Assignment]

I like your take on the concept!

working on it.

i-Jk36vTr.png

Gotta post up Miss Hollie..... Whole butt load of pain and anguish going on in this one.
SSS_7673-1SM-XL.jpg

^
^
^
^
^
^

Yes !!!!!!!! Now we're getting somewhere. :clap::clap: [previous two pictures]

Make your images tell an untold story - but nonetheless a story.

Happened a few months back, but perfect example of pain and anguish for me.

My two loves of my life, animals and motorcycling.

Animal in turn, kept me off my bike for over a month. Ughhhhhh

Not exactly what yall had in mind, but the expression on the lemur tells a good story.

Delete if too gory or not ob subject mods.

Attachments

• 20151113_111148.jpg
    20151113_111148.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 228
  • 20151113_111317.jpg
    20151113_111317.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
So will Duke strip the EXIF info to prevent anyone from seeing file name and copy right info or do we need to do that on our end?

Bumping up.... Last weekend to submit your work.

I've hit a stumbling block execution-wise - not getting the results I'd hope for. I'm not sure whether to try something else or keep at it.

Anyway - just a reminder that slots are still open AFAIK.

Yes !!!!!!!! Now we're getting somewhere. :clap::clap: [previous two pictures]

Make your images tell an untold story - but nonetheless a story.

Back when Moby Dick was a minnow, I took an English Composition class on M/W/F and every Monday the instructor would post a photo on the wall very similar to those two. Weekly we were required to do an "X" number-of-words paper on the photo. We could write anything we wanted as long as the subject of the photo was the theme.

We weren't required to attend the W/F classes unless we wanted to hear him read aloud his favorite papers from the week before. The next Monday same routine. It was one of my favorite "all-time" courses.

I love it when a photo inspires immediate back-story ideas.

I'm not a photog, but good job on the assignment.

Deadline is approaching.

I have a couple of entries so far, but would still love to see some more.

txbanditrydr - you got any more thoughts or comments to help others get the creative juices flowing on this assignment?

Just putting the final touches on my entry. Should have it off to you shortly.

Thoughts??? Start with something that might evoke a feeling of sadness and work backwards. It doesn't have to be anything major or life threatening. Something that means something to you personally and now it's gone.... say like a 6-pack of ice cold beer broken all over the road??? :doh:

Abstract assignments like this are tougher than prescriptive ones. Perhaps next month will be easier.

only 5 hours left... I have a few entries to put up in the poll thread, wait until you see some of these!

Still plenty of room left, so send your pic to me by pm or by email, whatever's easiest.

duke.dixon at gmail dot com

Cheers!

30 min left...

The entry poll thread is drafted and I am ready to hit send. Don't make me regret staying up to midnight folks to do this... Surely there are another entry or two out there....

Back