• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

Woot, made it to the M&G by 12:05!
Even if the Southern winds were trying to blow me off the road!

Good to see and visit with you today DaveC. Happy 8th Billy's anniversary. Thanks again for calling this meeting oh so long ago.

Sorry Gregg, just had never heard a user name like that. Inside joke I presume :lol2: Went to capital and got pictures of WW2 memorial after I left.

Sorry Gregg, just had never heard a user name like that. Inside joke I presume :lol2: Went to capital and got pictures of WW2 memorial after I left.

No worries Windmill. Would love to see some of your memorial pictures.

Another topic of conversation was DaveC now delivering crackers instead of school children.

Missed this week as we took 2 of our 4 dogs to the vet f four regular checkups. Maybe next week.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

Who's chopped liver?

Trying to be "in" for this week...

Melody and I will be attending the weekly gathering of the minds at Billy's today.

I am in, leaving South Austin in 10

good to see everybody, even though the R100GSPD didn't make it...and yes, I saw Greg there and didn't forget him this time.

Oh, and we may need to change the name to Thursday TWT BMW riders lunch. The only bikes outside were BMWs and only one person that attended doesn't currently own one.

IMG_20170615_121208-XL.jpg

The one on the far end had as many cylinders as the other three combined :-)

Oh, and we may need to change the name to Thursday TWT BMW riders lunch. The only bikes outside were BMWs and only one person that attended doesn't currently own one.

The one on the far end had as many cylinders as the other three combined :-)

I'll try to show up next week so that doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Back