• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Great conversation tonight fella's about self driving cars and a lot of other stuff. Mike, I hope our conversation didn't come across as argumentative, because I think we were trying hard to agree. ;-)

Here is the conversation on the Goldwing board that I mentioned. My posts on #59, but mostly #67 pretty much followed your points exactly. It was a pretty good conversation until the moderator locked the thread because someone (that would be me) somehow mentioned politics. :oops:

Oh and by the way (no pun intended), the name of the site I got the parking from was called www.way.com and here is a link to the parking at the Hilton Garden Inn through Way. The price may have gone up a little since I used them since it's now $4.50/day.

:sun:We did have a very in depth conversation regarding self driven vehicles. The basis for this was to reduce the vehicle death rate. No doubt, the most dangerous mode of transportation is motor vehicles, MC or cars/trucks.
A lot of the discussion was about the time frame to implement self driving vehicles as a wide spread factor to reduce the death rate and the reasons why.
:eek2:I do believe, this is a giant issue and many opinions are viable.
I personally have many issues as to why self driving vehicles are far from a good thing. Just recently, Jeep systems were hacked to disable those vehicles. Could this be a terrorist delight!
SOOO, This deserves it's own thread. Nothing to do with Montgomery Bike Night Dinner! Rh

I will check with the Mrs to see if I can get a pass to bring the RC30 out.

What time is the start time?

Got us a table under Two Wheeled Texans in the back room to the right as you come in.

Back