• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Longtime Lurker

Reaction score
I'm a longtime lurker who finally decided to register. There are a few familiar faces around here, and I think that I will fit in just fine.

A bit of background info: I first started riding dirtbikes and low-displacement dual sport bikes as a teenager in the early 90s. After that, I took a long hiatus from riding, and started back up a few years ago with an '05 Triumph Speed Triple (a fantastic bike that i still miss to this day). I currently ride an '08 Honda CBR1000RR LE, an '08 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS, and my track bike, an '07 Suzuki SV650S.

I'm an active member of FWMR and COG, and proudly represent CMRA #660.

I look forward to riding with some of you guys.

Attachments

• 427220_3149440527185_607222671_n.jpg
    427220_3149440527185_607222671_n.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 105
Glad to see another in the dfw area. Burger box on Fridays for blue bell in nrh, pie runs, tarrant co. and Denton meets are great ways to further come out of lurk mode. :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Something about being a registered longtime lurker sounds kinda creepy. But if you're from Arlington, you're okay with me. Welcome to TWT.

What part of town? I live right at Green Oaks and Overridge.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Good to see a number of fellow Arlingtonians (Arlingtonites? Arlingtoncians?) around. I look forward to meeting some of you in person!

I look forward to meeting some of you in person!

Tomorrow in Edom for a Pie Run, perhaps? Chuck & Leon & an Arlington contingent will be jumping off at 8:15 from the new Walgreens (I-20 at Green Oaks).

Tomorrow in Edom for a Pie Run, perhaps? Chuck & Leon & an Arlington contingent will be jumping off at 8:15 from the new Walgreens (I-20 at Green Oaks).
Would love to, but I'm going to be doing track days at MSR Cresson both Saturday and Sunday. Perhaps next weekend?

Thanks for the warm welcome! Good to see a number of fellow Arlingtonians (Arlingtonites? Arlingtoncians?) around. I look forward to meeting some of you in person!

I don't live in Arlington, but I look forward to LEARNING a thing or two from you! I've always been fascinated by the racers. I wanna do that, but mercy, I'm pretty sure that would be the end of me AND my bike! :rofl:

Back