• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: October meet @ greet @ eat with a ride on the side

280 miles straight there on the morning but a killer back road ride with Mr2mch all over the territory. Had some gravel and low water crossings and plenty of twist FM roads. Not sure where all we were but it was loads of fun. If you have never had a after ride with the ride guru you do not know what you are missing! Good burger and even better company. It was nice to visit with folks and catch up some. TJ and duchess rode over for a slice of pie and beverages at the Pie peddler. I had buttermilk which was good will have to check them out next time I am in the area. See you all next month. Again thanks to all 28 of you folks that showed up for lunch.
It WAS ..a fabulous day for a ride...
We had all those folks at lunch...but by the time everyone got done eatin... Some had already left...
Our ride group was a managable 6 bikes..
Mary & Tim decided to ride along with us since the group was that small. Mary can lead a fantastic ride herself...& they live up there....gettn ta ride all those nice roads all the time!
By the time we left Pie Peddlers in Glen Rose...it was time for Drew n I to take a fairly direct ride south (to get him south before the critters came out) Still...we squeezed in some interesting roads...until I remembered that the Leon River bridge near Levita would be impassable...some...there goes that cool lil shortcut to Hwy 84 from Hwy 36 near Jonesboro.
Instead we took CR4145/FM182 all the way from The Gap to 36 where Drew hedded south & I hedded east
A solid day of fun ...& sun! Finally

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Chaveskii, nice to meet and ride back with you. That was fun. Hope you made it home safe. You put in some serious miles today.

If you want to come down another weekend, I can take you out on a longer dirt ride if you'd like. There are still some decent dirt roads around here.

Thanks again for letting tag along!

It was nice to finally make it to an event I look forward to seeing everyone again.

Back