• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

Re: Thursday North Austin Lunch M&G

I ought to be able to make this one. The locations being discussed are all equally far from me, but my time isn't exactly at a premium just now so I don't mind...

Cheers,
-Kit

Billy's on Burnet it shall remain. We well have to develop a defensive parking strategy this time.;-)

Cool. I'll try to be there about 11:15. See everyone there Thursday!

I will have to miss this one, unless I can get out of a stupid vendor lunch.

Billy's on Burnet[/B] it shall remain. We well have to develop a defensive parking strategy this time.;-)
Taco cabanawas local, now owned by a New York company! When did that happen?

I can't make this one as I'll be out riding in the hill country with my BIL visiting from CO. SPOT will be active if you want to watch from your desk at work. :trust: If the first couple of bikes that show grab the three spaces between the patio and the sidewalk you can get quite a few bikes in there. Just a thought. Enjoy. :rider:

I'm going to be in the office for a while today and it's moderately close. Just need to see if I'm really necessary for a telecon at 11am before I be sure.

Been planning to be there, but I'm taking Travis for his driving test this morning. Should be there, but it all depends on the timing for his test.

I'm out. Can't get out of my meeting and I'm still at the home office anyway.

Missed this one. I'm going to have to try to make it to one of these. Next week is out, but possibly on the 18th, I can make it.

Wayne

Nice group of six today on a coolish temperature Thursday.

If 'ya missed it, you would have learned about the US Sub service, the Aussie "party boat' and how to outrun a nuke in the Army. :mrgreen:

See you next week!

Sorry I missed it. I had planned on going. But I decided this morning to replace my fuel filter, which is inside the tank. Bad idea. It took much longer than expected......

M38A1, if you ever want to change your fuel filter, I can tell you how not to do it.:lol2:

See you next time.

Todd

Sorry I missed it. I had planned on going. But I decided this morning to replace my fuel filter, which is inside the tank. Bad idea. It took much longer than expected......

M38A1, if you ever want to change your fuel filter, I can tell you how not to do it.:lol2:

See you next time.

Todd

Ah grasshopper...... I've done it twice now. Those pesky one-time BMW clamps are a bear, huh? And getting the new ones on tight are a bear, huh? And then remembering the orientation of the plate is a bear, huh? Oh, and did you make sure the tank was WAY EMPTY when you did it? Yup. It's a bear.

I missed out today, went up to Oklahoma yesterday for my uncles funeral this morning. I got back home about 9:00 tonight.

I plan to be there unless something unplanned comes up. :eat:

I well be there but I well leave early, son has a court date. I have to be there for moral support.

I well be there but I well leave early, son has a court date.

Dare we ask?

I'll try to make it. I suspect I won't get out of work today until midnight and will have to be back in the office by 8 AM.

Wayne

I should be there unless my appointment at 10:30 runs late.

I'm at work right now, which means I'm halfway there. It I can get something sorted out with the site shipping guys I should make it.

I'm headed out shortly.....

Rusty - If you think you'll make it, do you have room for the Sypder?

Dang! I was out of town since Saturday and forgot all about this today.

Yeah, we missed you.......

Six or so made it today and a new face. Welcome Dave!

Yup. Good time. And Scott and I got to meet an older gentleman on a cool older Honda Superhawk.

Just a teaser for those who didn't make it.........

Scott shared with us how the float girls do their little things for parades.

Something like "Elbow. Elbow. Wrist. Wrist. From the chest. Blow a kiss."

Not quite as good as when Scott shows it off though.:eek2:

Mic

Yup. Good time. And Scott and I got to meet an older gentleman on a cool older Honda Superhawk.

Just a teaser for those who didn't make it.........

Scott shared with us how the float girls do their little things for parades.

Something like "Elbow. Elbow. Wrist. Wrist. From the chest. Blow a kiss."

Not quite as good as when Scott shows it off though.:eek2:

Mic

I guess I left too soon. :shock:

Back