TWT Forums  

 


Go Back   TWT Forums > General Discussion > General

Notices

Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 01:52 AM   #1
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum
 
Tourmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Huntsville, Tx.
Posts: 45,322
New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Okay,

We now have two versions of shirts available. Here are photographs of the actual shirt art so you get an idea about the colors.

Black shirt - front image (about 4" by 4" on left breast)


Black shirt - back image


This is the shirt that we just mailed out today to all those that preordered them. While we were having these done, we went ahead and used the money from the first order to have some "Natural" color shirts done as well and those are now available.

Natural shirt - front image (about 4" by 4" on left breast)


Natural shirt - back image


The detail shot of the back is the one closest to the true color of the shirt. It is more cream than tan.

Ordering Info

Paypal - $21 each, send to tourmeister@twtex.com

Checks - $20 each, payable to Two Wheeled Texans

Mail to:
TWT T-Shirts
Scott Friday
74 Armadillo Dr.
Huntsville, Tx. 77320

Indicate color(s), size(s) and shipping address in the memo section!!!

Current Inventory - as of 10/12/16 Just PM me BEFORE you pay with what you want and I will check to see what we have.

ADULT SIZES:
Tan: (2) Small, (0) Medium, (0) Large, (0) XL, (1) 2XL, (3) 3XL, (0) 4XL
Black: (3) Small, (0) Medium, (6) Large, (0) XL, (10) 2XL, (2) 3XL, (0) 4XL
Black Tanks: (2) Small, (2) Medium, (2) Large

KID SIZES:

Sand: (5) Small, (5) Medium, (4) Large
Black: (5) Small, (5) Medium, (4) Large
__________________
Scott Friday

Total Forum Supporter Donations For November: $33.96 - Previous Month: $635.07 - Record High: Jan 16 $1539.42 - 111 Current Forum Supporters out of 20871 Users (0.53%)
Support TWT by shopping at Amazon


The number one rule for this forum!
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate. If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. — Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. – Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction — the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas

Last edited by Tourmeister; 10-12-2016 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Update inventory
Tourmeister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 06:30 AM   #2
DFW_Warrior
 
DFW_Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 13,934
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Paypal has been sent! Thanks again for all that you do Scott.
__________________
Bill ('12 Tenere)('00 KLR)

We'll never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it. It's this self discovery that inevitably takes us to the wildest places on Earth.
DFW_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 07:08 AM   #3
Sleepy Weasel
Forum Supporter
 
Sleepy Weasel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Flower Mound
Posts: 10,530
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW_Warrior View Post
Paypal has been sent!
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW_Warrior View Post
Thanks again for all that you do Scott.
+1
__________________
Sleepy Weasel®... there's only one.

2012 Triumph Bonneville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
I drank what?
Sleepy Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 07:33 AM   #4
DFW_Warrior
 
DFW_Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 13,934
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy Weasel View Post
+1



+1
A man of many words....
__________________
Bill ('12 Tenere)('00 KLR)

We'll never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it. It's this self discovery that inevitably takes us to the wildest places on Earth.
DFW_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:21 AM   #5
Sleepy Weasel
Forum Supporter
 
Sleepy Weasel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Flower Mound
Posts: 10,530
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW_Warrior View Post
A man of many words....
Yup
__________________
Sleepy Weasel®... there's only one.

2012 Triumph Bonneville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
I drank what?
Sleepy Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:35 AM   #6
crawl
 
crawl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Clear Lake / Houston
Posts: 89
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Just sent PayPal for a black 2XL. Thanks! -Paul
__________________
2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200S GT
Old Bikes: 06 BMW R1200GS / 09 Kawasaki Concours 14 / 11 Aprilia Dorsoduro 1200 / 11 Triumph Tiger 800XC / 06 Ducati Monster S2R 1000 / 04 BMW R1150GS Adventure / 06 Ducati Multistrada / 04 Honda CBR1000RR / 02 Triumph Speed Triple / 96 Suzuki RF600R / 89 Kawasaki EX500 / 94 Suzuki GS500
crawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:17 AM   #7
dukey33
 
dukey33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Seabrook, TX
Posts: 3,994
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Those tan shirts came out great!

payment sent.
__________________
Dave
-------------------------------------
-K1200 LT, motor(rad)home
dukey33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:58 AM   #8
sherob
 
sherob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brighton, CO
Posts: 1,314
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Payment and order sent
__________________
Redheaded Connie
sherob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:44 PM   #9
DrtyRdr
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: North Texas
Posts: 105
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Those tan shirts do rock indeed! Payment sent, along with a small donation to the site. Thanks!
DrtyRdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 02:06 PM   #10
txwingman
 
txwingman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Irving
Posts: 59
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Hey Tourmeister just double checking, I sent in my order for 2 of the black shirts in size XXL with pament in full back on 6-17. Many Thanks! TxWingman
txwingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 02:13 PM   #11
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum
 
Tourmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Huntsville, Tx.
Posts: 45,322
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Quote:
Originally Posted by txwingman View Post
Hey Tourmeister just double checking, I sent in my order for 2 of the black shirts in size XXL with pament in full back on 6-17. Many Thanks! TxWingman
That was part of the original order that went out yesterday. You should be receiving it in the next few days.
__________________
Scott Friday

Total Forum Supporter Donations For November: $33.96 - Previous Month: $635.07 - Record High: Jan 16 $1539.42 - 111 Current Forum Supporters out of 20871 Users (0.53%)
Support TWT by shopping at Amazon


The number one rule for this forum!
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate. If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. — Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. – Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction — the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas
Tourmeister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 07:45 PM   #12
SynapticNoise
 
SynapticNoise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Houston - Galleria Area
Posts: 46
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

I really like the tan ones too. Just placed my order for one of each.
__________________
Houston - Galleria Area
'12 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Touring
SynapticNoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:24 PM   #13
shrek
 
shrek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Waxahachie, TX
Posts: 196
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Yep, really like the tan. Payment sent.
shrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:13 PM   #14
klb1122
 
klb1122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,449
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

The new Tan shirts look great! Just placed my order and sent funds via paypal.

Thank you Scott!
__________________
-- Kory --

2008 Kawasaki Concours 14
2017 Kawasaki Versys-X 300
klb1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:59 PM   #15
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum
 
Tourmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Huntsville, Tx.
Posts: 45,322
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

By the way, the design on the tan shirts was meant to be used on various shirt colors. So for those people that were wanting KTM orange, Kawasaki Green, etc,... I may be doing another prepay order thread soon. The problem is that I get charged a little extra for ordering so few of each color. I'll have to sit down with my guy and see how the pricing would work.
__________________
Scott Friday

Total Forum Supporter Donations For November: $33.96 - Previous Month: $635.07 - Record High: Jan 16 $1539.42 - 111 Current Forum Supporters out of 20871 Users (0.53%)
Support TWT by shopping at Amazon


The number one rule for this forum!
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate. If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. — Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. – Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction — the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas
Tourmeister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:12 PM   #16
klb1122
 
klb1122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,449
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourmeister View Post
By the way, the design on the tan shirts was meant to be used on various shirt colors. So for those people that were wanting KTM orange, Kawasaki Green, etc,... I may be doing another prepay order thread soon. The problem is that I get charged a little extra for ordering so few of each color. I'll have to sit down with my guy and see how the pricing would work.
Mmmmmm... Kawi Green.... If you make a batch of those I'll HAVE to shell out another $21.
__________________
-- Kory --

2008 Kawasaki Concours 14
2017 Kawasaki Versys-X 300
klb1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:46 PM   #17
stevenspring
 
stevenspring's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Spring,TX
Posts: 130
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

shirts came in today ....look great
__________________
Steve Spring,TX

2006 KLR
2004 FJR
stevenspring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 08:43 PM   #18
busarider1
 
busarider1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Sumter, SC
Posts: 903
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Got my shirt in today! Looks great! I will be sure to sport it at this weeks Pie Run.
__________________
Current Stable:
1971 Honda CB-500
1975 Honda CB-750K Four
1982 Honda Goldwing
1993 GTS-1000 x3
2000 Hayabusa
2003 V-strom (1k)

If it ain't ugly and Suzuki; I ain't riding it!!!
busarider1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 09:10 PM   #19
wonder91178
 
wonder91178's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Burleson, TX
Posts: 4,678
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourmeister View Post
By the way, the design on the tan shirts was meant to be used on various shirt colors. So for those people that were wanting KTM orange, Kawasaki Green, etc,... I may be doing another prepay order thread soon. The problem is that I get charged a little extra for ordering so few of each color. I'll have to sit down with my guy and see how the pricing would work.
Let's start with Ducati yellow and go from there
__________________
Kim

Burleson Mafia - Capo Famiglia

On bike hiatus...
wonder91178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 09:37 PM   #20
GregH
Moderator
 
GregH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Flower Mound
Posts: 3,410
Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

The black shirt looks grrrrrreat!
__________________
2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250S
GregH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Go Back   TWT Forums > General Discussion > General

Notices


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Rights Reserved, Scott Friday 2003-18.
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.25369 seconds with 10 queries