Go Back   TWT Forums > General Discussion > General

Notices

Forum Jump

Old 07-22-2008, 01:52 AM   #1
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum

New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Okay,

We now have two versions of shirts available. Here are photographs of the actual shirt art so you get an idea about the colors.

Black shirt - front image (about 4" by 4" on left breast)

Black shirt - back image

This is the shirt that we just mailed out today to all those that preordered them. While we were having these done, we went ahead and used the money from the first order to have some "Natural" color shirts done as well and those are now available.

Natural shirt - front image (about 4" by 4" on left breast)

Natural shirt - back image

The detail shot of the back is the one closest to the true color of the shirt. It is more cream than tan.

Ordering Info

Paypal - $21 each, send to tourmeister@twtex.com

Checks - $20 each, payable to Two Wheeled Texans

Mail to:
TWT T-Shirts
Scott Friday
74 Armadillo Dr.
Huntsville, Tx. 77320

Indicate color(s), size(s) and shipping address in the memo section!!!

Current Inventory - as of 10/12/16 Just PM me BEFORE you pay with what you want and I will check to see what we have.

ADULT SIZES:
Tan: (2) Small, (0) Medium, (0) Large, (0) XL, (1) 2XL, (3) 3XL, (0) 4XL
Black: (3) Small, (0) Medium, (6) Large, (0) XL, (10) 2XL, (2) 3XL, (0) 4XL
Black Tanks: (2) Small, (2) Medium, (2) Large

KID SIZES:

Sand: (5) Small, (5) Medium, (4) Large
Black: (5) Small, (5) Medium, (4) Large

Total Forum Supporter Donations For November: $33.96 - Previous Month: $635.07 - Record High: Jan 16 $1539.42 - 111 Current Forum Supporters out of 20871 Users (0.53%)
Support TWT by shopping at Amazon

The number one rule for this forum!
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate. If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. — Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. – Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction — the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas

Last edited by Tourmeister; 10-12-2016 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Update inventory
Tourmeister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 06:30 AM   #2
DFW_Warrior

Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Paypal has been sent! Thanks again for all that you do Scott.

We'll never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it. It's this self discovery that inevitably takes us to the wildest places on Earth.
DFW_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 07:08 AM   #3
Sleepy Weasel
Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW_Warrior View Post
Paypal has been sent!
+1

Quote:
Thanks again for all that you do Scott.
+1

2012 Triumph Bonneville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
I drank what?
Sleepy Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 07:33 AM   #4
DFW_Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy Weasel View Post
+1

+1
A man of many words....

We'll never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it. It's this self discovery that inevitably takes us to the wildest places on Earth.
DFW_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:21 AM   #5
Sleepy Weasel
Forum Supporter

Quote:
A man of many words....
Yup

2012 Triumph Bonneville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
I drank what?
Sleepy Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:35 AM   #6
crawl

Just sent PayPal for a black 2XL. Thanks! -Paul
Old Bikes: 06 BMW R1200GS / 09 Kawasaki Concours 14 / 11 Aprilia Dorsoduro 1200 / 11 Triumph Tiger 800XC / 06 Ducati Monster S2R 1000 / 04 BMW R1150GS Adventure / 06 Ducati Multistrada / 04 Honda CBR1000RR / 02 Triumph Speed Triple / 96 Suzuki RF600R / 89 Kawasaki EX500 / 94 Suzuki GS500
crawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:17 AM   #7
dukey33

Those tan shirts came out great!

payment sent.
dukey33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:58 AM   #8
sherob

Payment and order sent
Old 07-22-2008, 01:44 PM   #9
DrtyRdr

Those tan shirts do rock indeed! Payment sent, along with a small donation to the site. Thanks!
DrtyRdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 02:06 PM   #10
txwingman

Hey Tourmeister just double checking, I sent in my order for 2 of the black shirts in size XXL with pament in full back on 6-17. Many Thanks! TxWingman
txwingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 02:13 PM   #11
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by txwingman View Post
Hey Tourmeister just double checking, I sent in my order for 2 of the black shirts in size XXL with pament in full back on 6-17. Many Thanks! TxWingman
That was part of the original order that went out yesterday. You should be receiving it in the next few days.

Total Forum Supporter Donations For November: $33.96 - Previous Month: $635.07 - Record High: Jan 16 $1539.42 - 111 Current Forum Supporters out of 20871 Users (0.53%)

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate. If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. — Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. – Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction — the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas
Old 07-22-2008, 07:45 PM   #12
SynapticNoise

I really like the tan ones too. Just placed my order for one of each.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:24 PM   #13
shrek

Yep, really like the tan. Payment sent.
shrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:13 PM   #14
klb1122

The new Tan shirts look great! Just placed my order and sent funds via paypal.

Thank you Scott!

2008 Kawasaki Concours 14
2017 Kawasaki Versys-X 300
klb1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:59 PM   #15
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum

By the way, the design on the tan shirts was meant to be used on various shirt colors. So for those people that were wanting KTM orange, Kawasaki Green, etc,... I may be doing another prepay order thread soon. The problem is that I get charged a little extra for ordering so few of each color. I'll have to sit down with my guy and see how the pricing would work.

Quote:

Old 07-22-2008, 11:12 PM   #16
klb1122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourmeister View Post
By the way, the design on the tan shirts was meant to be used on various shirt colors. So for those people that were wanting KTM orange, Kawasaki Green, etc,... I may be doing another prepay order thread soon. The problem is that I get charged a little extra for ordering so few of each color. I'll have to sit down with my guy and see how the pricing would work.
Mmmmmm... Kawi Green.... If you make a batch of those I'll HAVE to shell out another $21.

2008 Kawasaki Concours 14
2017 Kawasaki Versys-X 300
klb1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:46 PM   #17
stevenspring

shirts came in today ....look great

2006 KLR
2004 FJR
stevenspring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 08:43 PM   #18
busarider1

Got my shirt in today! Looks great! I will be sure to sport it at this weeks Pie Run.
1982 Honda Goldwing
1993 GTS-1000 x3
2000 Hayabusa
2003 V-strom (1k)

If it ain't ugly and Suzuki; I ain't riding it!!!
busarider1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 09:10 PM   #19
wonder91178

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourmeister View Post
Let's start with Ducati yellow and go from there

Burleson Mafia - Capo Famiglia

On bike hiatus...
wonder91178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 09:37 PM   #20
GregH

The black shirt looks grrrrrreat!