TWT Forums  

Go Back   TWT Forums > General Discussion > General

Notices

Forum Jump

Old 07-24-2008, 08:02 PM   #21
RockmanTex

Re: New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Check is in the mail for 1 black XL and 1 Tan XL.

Thanks, Steve
RockmanTex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:17 PM   #22
Kirby

Is it me....or are our TWT shirts reflective a tad or what?
2003 Honda ST1300abs - Silver
1985 Honda V65 Sabre - Black, Silver and Blue
1973 Yamaha RD250 - Butterfly Blue
Old 07-29-2008, 02:12 AM   #23
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Is it me....or are our TWT shirts reflective a tad or what?
The colors are bright on the black shirt, but not reflective in the sense of being intentionally reflective like some paints and materials used in safety clothing.

Total Forum Supporter Donations For November: $33.96 - Previous Month: $635.07 - Record High: Jan 16 $1539.42 - 111 Current Forum Supporters out of 20871 Users (0.53%)
Support TWT by shopping at Amazon

The number one rule for this forum!
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate. If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. — Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. – Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction — the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas
Tourmeister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 08:18 AM   #24
DFW_Warrior

I got my shirt in yesterday, it looks awesome Scott! Great job buddy!

We'll never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it. It's this self discovery that inevitably takes us to the wildest places on Earth.
DFW_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 06:39 PM   #25
Kirby

Well, these are great looking shirts, none the less. Thanks a bunch Scott.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:35 PM   #26
klb1122

My "natural" shirt came in today. Looks just as good as I was expecting. Thanks Scott!

2008 Kawasaki Concours 14
2017 Kawasaki Versys-X 300
klb1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:20 PM   #27
Graubart

Shirts arrived several days ago.......they look great! Thanks!

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2012 Suzuki Wee Strom
2010 BMW R1200R
Graubart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:13 AM   #28
Yeeha! Stephen

Got mine today too... Thanks for the effort.

MotoGP - Soap Opera for Men

"Why eat a burger when you can have pie?"
Ms Vicki 2002 @ Lost Maples Cafe, Utopia Tx
Yeeha! Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:28 PM   #29
BMWbabe

I'm sending a check for one XL and one XXL ...thanks scott!

edit** black and 2 m black too....I thought I had fixed this just after I sent it :S ack

It's not the miles you make, it's the road you take!
Utinam barbari spatium proprium tuum invadant!

2007 BMW F650 GS - "Flick"

Last edited by BMWbabe; 08-02-2008 at 08:46 AM.
BMWbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:48 PM   #30
humblerider

Paypal sent for an XL black one

Thanks for everything you do.

04 Jamaha VStar 1100 (sold)
05 Suzuki V-Strom 650 (sold)
07 Honda ST1300(sold)
09 Kawasaki Versys KLe650

"Learning without thought is labor lost:
Thought without learning is perilous." - Confucius
humblerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 01:34 AM   #31
invision

sweet! black one for the BDU's and the tan for my ABU's. i think you made this with the air force in mind, sir. ill be sending you moneys soon.
'04 SV650s not named yet, fully faired, blue.[highsided]
'98 CBR600 F3, streetfighter/trackbike project [traded]
'98 YZ125, excel wheels, custom suspension [seized]
Ask me about having bad luck with bikes.
invision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 09:16 PM   #32
FireMalt

Those look great, Scott... think I'm going to get some paypal funds sent your way tonight!
Old 08-03-2008, 12:58 PM   #33
Kirby

Well, now that I have my offical t-shirt, I Need to start making a few thrusday night meetings instead of being a shut-in all the time.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:39 PM   #34
ABlueCollarWoman

Well then... my Black shirts are just down right awesome! So, now I'm sending you PP for a couple of the tan shirts as well...

+1 for Kawi Green
Old 08-10-2008, 06:08 PM   #35
BMWbabe

They look great....thank you!

It's not the miles you make, it's the road you take!
Utinam barbari spatium proprium tuum invadant!

2007 BMW F650 GS - "Flick"
BMWbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:10 PM   #36
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum

We still have quite a few of both colors available.

Total Forum Supporter Donations For November: $33.96 - Previous Month: $635.07 - Record High: Jan 16 $1539.42 - 111 Current Forum Supporters out of 20871 Users (0.53%)

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate. If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. — Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. – Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction — the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas
Old 08-18-2008, 04:30 PM   #37
DrtyRdr

Just wanted to drop a note and say THANKS for the great T-shirt. I ordered the tan color, it arrived very quickly, and...what is this....it is a BEEFY T! Wow...great quality there, and I know it will hold up for a long time. Beefy T's are the way to go. Just wanted to say thanks for using them!
DrtyRdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 04:34 PM   #38
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum

We still have a LOT of shirt left for anyone interested. Just PM "Blue Bomber" if you have questions about available sizes.

Quote:

Old 08-18-2008, 05:07 PM   #39
CaroleAnn

Pay Pal sent, looking forward to wearing my new shirt on my trip. Hopefully!!

06 Yamaha VStar 1100 Silverado - ~Buster~
07 Yamaha FJR 1300 - Has a happy new home
00 Suzuki VS800 Intruder - Gone but not forgotten
86 Suzuki GS550L - Lemon
78 Honda XL125 - Greatly missed
CaroleAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 03:51 PM   #40
CaroleAnn

Wow, you guys are awesome. T-shirt arrived today! Thanks!!!

06 Yamaha VStar 1100 Silverado - ~Buster~
07 Yamaha FJR 1300 - Has a happy new home
00 Suzuki VS800 Intruder - Gone but not forgotten
86 Suzuki GS550L - Lemon
78 Honda XL125 - Greatly missed
CaroleAnn is offline   Reply With Quote