• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: October Johnson County M&G

Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Seery
There was some discussion about moving the date away from the 3rd Thurs in September.
Is there a suggestion on a date that's preferred?
I can't do Wednesdays, but that doesn't mean yall can't.

Sent from a phone thingy

I'm out on this month. Going to RTB next Thursday and rest of week is full already.:giveup:

I'm booked up for the rest of this week, but I think I'm clear next week.
Looks like it might just be the two of us! :giveup:

Sent from a phone thingy

I'm booked up for the rest of this week, but I think I'm clear next week.
Looks like it might just be the two of us! :giveup:

Sent from a phone thingy

Let's do next week. I think that may be better for most. Set a time and place and we'll go with that. Sound like a winner??

Tue and Thur are the only evenings I could make it.

Anybody have a suggestion on where?

It's terrible that's why I suggested it. :rofl:

I think it's pretty good and they have a very large menu. Italian, Mexican mostly with some Homestyle too and they're affordable!

Located on Hwy 67 (westbound side) in front of Brookshires and if you cut through that parking lot you'll be at the Whataburger and Chicken Express. Sorry I don't know how to post a link and I have to get ready for work or I would figure it out.

Besides Japako, if they kill us they're only killing a few of us this month. :lol2:

It's terrible that's why I suggested it. :rofl:

I think it's pretty good and they have a very large menu. Italian, Mexican mostly with some Homestyle too and they're affordable!

Located on Hwy 67 (westbound side) in front of Brookshires and if you cut through that parking lot you'll be at the Whataburger and Chicken Express. Sorry I don't know how to post a link and I have to get ready for work or I would figure it out.

Besides Japako, if they kill us they're only killing a few of us this month. :lol2:

Sounds good to me! All we have to do, is convince the others. :lol2:
Yep on the killing.. We need to give away a klim jacket to get better turnout. :rofl:

Which day do you want? I think 1 tall tex had a day request??

I might can make Tuesday night but don't plan around me guys. it is coming a flood here tonight. I'm glad I got home from RTB and everything put away! Steve, you would have loved the riding.

Tue and Thursday are the only nights I can make it, but don't plan around me either.

I rather like Benny's. Good eats and good service.

Finally got the carbs off the GL1200. Float bowl gasket is pinched.
Ordered a replacement, but it won't be here in time. Guess it's the cage again for me :giveup:

Benny Joes.

[ame="https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1014+W+Hwy+67.,+Alvarado,+TX+76009&aq=&sll=31.168934,-100.076842&sspn=10.387101,19.6875&vpsrc=6&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=1014+E+Hwy+67,+Alvarado,+Texas+76009&ll=32.416595,-97.223414&spn=0.005009,0.009613&t=h&z=17&ei=2S1uUveVAorwtge5_YAI&pw=2"]1014 W Hwy 67., Alvarado, TX 76009 - Google Maps[/ame]

View menu here:
http://www.urbanspoon.com/cities/13-dallas-fort-worth/restaurants/1450842-benny-joe-s/menu

What time are you meeting? I might join ya...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Back