• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Saturday afternoon ride, anyone?

Reaction score
Hey All,

My regular buddies are scooting thru swamps or slabbing to the MC show in Dallas...

I'm looking for somebuddy to ride with Saturday (nov 9) AFTERNOON. (My morning has other commitments.)

If anyone already has a ride planned, may I join?

If you are looking for a Saturday afternoon ride, let's knock heads together and see what we come up with.

I do paved, some gravel.

I could roll out of my gate by 1pm.

Let's ride! :rider:

gina

I'm down around Brenham. Weather looks OK for Saturday. How about a meetup at Yankee's Tavern? Maybe kinda 2-ish?

After a couple of queries...

Yankees Tavern in Carlos, just off hwy 30, on fm 244.

They make a good burger. If ya want to eat, try to get there earlier than 1:00 so we will still have plenty o time to ride.

I will plan on being there by 12:30.

If this is going to be all street, then my gf and I might be interested in joining the fun.

Tom and I met at Yankees, managed to yack pleasantly for an hour or so. (I haven't met a TWTer yet who doesn't enjoy the fine art of discussing all things motorcycle.)

Then we scooted down fm 3090 before parting ways.

Thanks, Tom! Glad you came out.

Back