• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rte, murphys 8/18/2018

Martin I will put it on my calendar if I am in town that weekend I will ride over with you

I might be able to talk a couple of friends to join me on this ride.

Thinking about it. I love me some Murphy's. FYI ... they don't open until 11:00a. I guess a 10:30a arrival, will give some time to kick the tires.

Thinking about this too. Might even see if any of the other Wednesday-nighters might want to go. It'd be a pretty early start for us though, if we take the scenic route.

Worked out my schedule. I'll see y'all in Winchester.

It was great meeting you guys, (at our end of the table. :-)) Dang it was hot, how hot? So hot the chrome strip on my left case melted off. Didn't need that chrome anyway. Thanks Tim for spotting it on the ground next to the bike.

I saw some folks taking pictures, hopefully they will post them up.

Great bunch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 178
HOT! Enjoyed the ride and chasing Joe down some roads where I swear I could hear banjo music. Nice lunch and fellowship. 250 miles RT.

Back