• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2014.5 klr

Reaction score
First Name
Kirk
Last Name
Shannon
Any interest in a new generation klr? Comes with the klr soft gear and Tusk racks. Tusk hard boxes also, SW motech crash bars n skid plate. Center stand, higher windshield, heated grips and a few other items. $4k??? 11k miles

e1b1da32b2574b9621f3c2edb7dd2bb3.jpg

af1eb7da28a8bb8ba9829a54d64f5f2c.jpg

17738b6008f920f76aa612ed69b2932f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened waiting till spring?

This is a good bike for anyone interested, withstood me riding it.

She can even get dirty!
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
6b5cb6ab6e6af2189044f83b7eb2fa6b.jpg

Last edited:
Just testing the waters. I’d drop it to $3500 but don’t tell anyone !

Doh!!!

Just testing the waters. I’d drop it to $3500 but don’t tell anyone !

Doh!!!

But you just told EVERYONE!
[emoji1787]

Nice bike...... no longer offered by Kawasaki.... they replaced it with the new KX450 with the magic button! I need it, but no space in garage.

Nice bike...... no longer offered by Kawasaki.... they replaced it with the new KX450 with the magic button! I need it, but no space in garage.
If they would put a klr fairing on a slightly detuned(read reliable) kx450, they would make a killing

Southtex Have you named a replacement?

Trying not to talk myself into the crf450l... right now gonna ride my GSA for long rides and maybe haul the XRL to the shorter dirt rides

Trying not to talk myself into the crf450l... right now gonna ride my GSA for long rides and maybe haul the XRL to the shorter dirt rides

Two used 450s for trail riding

Sold to friend of member, pending pick up and payment next month. Tithe will be sent to Scott. Thanks TWT !

Don’t tempt me, I’m weak !!

Two used 450s

There should be a section for us recovering (or need to be recovering) bike-a-holics. I was lusting over a BMW posted a few days ago when I truly have no need, reason or space for that bike.

Now if I sell Sharon's car that'll free up a TON of space......

That is very tempting. I've had 4 KLRs, all first generation, and I'm getting the craving for a second gen.

Back