• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Twisted 3 Sisters Ride (HCR 3.2) 7/17 & 7/18

Reaction score
First Name
Billy
[ame="http://youtu.be/n7GAVW58SlU"]Hill Country Ride 3.2 (Twisted 3 Sisters) Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Ladies and Gents….

I hope you enjoyed our epic funny ride commercial we put together for this ride.

A few of us are planning a group ride in the Texas Hill Country (Twisted 3 Sisters) and would like to extend the invite. We ride this route about 3–4 times a year so we are well versed in this area and know the route well. We will be trailering to Hunt, TX Friday (7/17), you are welcome to hang with us in the river or ride on Friday. Organized ride will take place on 7/18 (Saturday). The bigger ride will be on Saturday because more people are off work. You are welcome to leave Saturday night or stay and ride Sunday as well.

New or experience riders are welcome to join us in the fun. We pick up the pace in the corners a little but keep it tame in the straights. Everyone (especially new riders) will be riding their own ride, which means do not enter corners over your skill level. We will gladly back off and wait up on the next straight for everyone to catch up. At Each turnoff the lead group will wait up for the mid and slower groups so know one gets lost and we stay together.

Last month when we did this ride we had 22 riders show up and ride with us. This was well organized and no one went down. The lead group picks up the pace and allows the mid and slow group to space out. This method has worked well for the past 10 years we have been riding the 3 Sisters..

Ride starts in Kerrville, TX and heads down towards Leakey, TX. The ride continues around the famous loop. After the loop, we will eat lunch at Bent Rim Grill.

To keep the cost down please use the buddy system for traveling. If you don’t have a buddy, we can help pair you with someone to split the cost.

I reserved 2 waterfront cabins at river run cabins that will fit 4 -6 people per cabin. Cost will be a total of $55 per person total for both nights. Cabins will be available for the first 8-12 people that sign up(message me to get on the cabin list). They also have tent camping and nearby hotels if we fill up or you don't want to stay with us. After the ride each day we will be in the river at the cabins doing a little partying..

Just FYI, This ride is number 10 on the best motorcycle rides in North America list…right here in our back yard.

Friday night 8PM meet will be at 8 Ball Pizzeria and Billiards in Kerrville to discuss Saturday ride details or shenanigans..

Start Location: Stripes Gas Station on HWY 27 Kerrville

(NOT the Stripes on hwy16 close to IH 10)

When: 7/17, 7/18

KSU: 8am Sat 7/18. Message me if you want to ride Friday.

Rider Meeting: 7:45am

Pace: Noob – Intermediate

Lunch: Bent Rim Grill

Length: 225 miles

Hotel: River Run Cabins In Hunt, TX www.riverruncabin.com/index.html

Who: Sport bikes/ naked/ Motard /standard.

Recommended gear: jacket, gloves, helmet, boots, knee pads.

Last edited:
Re: HCR 3.2 (Twisted 3 Sisters Ride) 7/17 & 7/18

1. Onemilewheely
2. RacerX0529
3. QuickMick
4. Skizzman

Pencil me in as a strong maybe. I'm wanting to run the Hawk down on 377 and will probably truck it down from DFW since it has a smallish gas tank.

1. Onemilewheely
2. RacerX0529
3. QuickMick
4. Skizzman
5. Bucknut
6. Rpcraft (strong maybe)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Onemilewheely
2. RacerX0529
3. QuickMick
4. Skizzman
5. Bucknut
6. Rpcraft(strong maybe)
7. Repth-looking for trailer spot
8. TMax

I really enjoyed the last one a few weeks ago! Unfortunately I have a scheduling conflict and have to decline...

icon_cry2.gif

Keep these group rides going...perhaps again in the fall. I think getting your drone positioned for a video drive by on 337 might be cool.

:rider:

Have Fun,

RB

We will definitely keep the group rides going as well as expand the locations of the rides...

If anyone is interested in staying at the cabins please let us know by posting and PM with your info so we can keep track of availability.

Thanks,
:rider:

Wish I could come with the drone but I have another trip planned that weekend. :doh:

I'm supposed to work that weekend but will try to alter my schedule. I'd hate to miss it, the last one was so much fun.

Awesome Ron!

On another note bring your swim trunks, we plan on some shenanigans and swimming in the river after riding both days.

If you can go Ron, stop by and take the Sargent seat for a spin.

tentative attendence, grandson and i may be motocamping on the ST1300 to arkansas.
really enjoyed the last one.
RED/WHITE/BLUE honda vfr

Just out of curiosity, what restaurant is that in your video?

Thanks, I haven't been in that one yet.

1. Onemilewheely
2. RacerX0529
3. QuickMick
4. Skizzman
5. Bucknut
6. Rpcraft
7. Repth
8. viffer07(tentative)

Last edited:
1. Onemilewheely
2. RacerX0529
3. QuickMick
4. Skizzman
5. Bucknut
6. Rpcraft(strong maybe)
7. Repth-trailering with Mick
8. Gixxerguy86
9. jimzx6r

If you can go Ron, stop by and take the Sargent seat for a spin.

he don't need no seat. what he needs is a new lid and a spare key to his side boxes.

Lmao! You guys are killing me. Believe it or not I still don't have a new lid even though I ordered it three weeks ago along with a new key set.

Rich, thanks! I've been trying to order a seat from Terry Adcox but he's been on vacation. I'd love to try the Sargent. Thx.

Maybe I'll run out for a day ride with you guys on Saturday.

Safe to presume you're meeting at the Stripes near Hunt, and not the one east of Hwy 16 that is also on Hwy 27?

Back