• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New guy from Spring, Tx

crap! I should have kept my mouth shut! I got my first (and last) ticket on the bike! Doing a whopping 57mph in a 45mph! :doh:

You've really got watch out for Johnnie law around here, they key on bikes. Where did they get ya? Like I said, you've got that arrest me red Ninja,(sorry to jinx ya) better go stealth and paint it black.:-P

He got me on 1960 near kuykendahl and I really don't think he actually hit me with the radar, just saw me zoom by. Once we stopped he seemed 100% convinced I was going to run from him (never in a million years)! He quickly cooled down when I hoped off the bike and stepped away from it. Anyhow, my own fault, I'm realizing how easy it is to speed on these things without even trying. In the end he was a nice guy and complimented my bike.

Does anyone know if you can take the BRC class like defensive driving when you get a speeding ticket on your bike?

He got me on 1960 near kuykendahl and I really don't think he actually hit me with the radar, just saw me zoom by. Once we stopped he seemed 100% convinced I was going to run from him (never in a million years)! He quickly cooled down when I hoped off the bike and stepped away from it. Anyhow, my own fault, I'm realizing how easy it is to speed on these things without even trying. In the end he was a nice guy and complimented my bike.

Does anyone know if you can take the BRC class like defensive driving when you get a speeding ticket on your bike?

Yes, It's a time consuming P.I.T.A. but you can even take the defensive driving course online. www.texasleadfoot.com for one.

Back