• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Youth Trail Ridn'n & Camping Mar/15&16

Ralph

Reaction score
Youth Trail Ride'n and camp'n Weekend March 15/16 - near Caldwell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to camp out and teach some youth how to have fun and play out doors. I have some cookers lined up to cook Saturday night and firewood for the fire pit. Let me know if your interested. The MX park is donating participation metals.

Date: March/15th &16th
6154 FM 60 South, Caldwell, Texas 77386
979-535-3539

www.bluebonnetmx.com

Bluebonnet MX Park is located just North of Lake Summerville. This course is great for kids, beginners and riders of vintage bikes. The course is approximately one mile long and one hundred percent of the course can be seen from the covered grandstands. The park has a picnic area, lots of trees for camping and a fire pit for Saturday evening fun. There is a snack bar, and game room.
Bluebonnet MX will have some veteran trail riders on hand, to help instruct in the proper technics of off road trail riding.

Cost: $10/rider $5/spectator (If we have more than 30 riders the price will be discounted.

Primitive camping is free, 30 amp service is $25/night

I'm setting up a campout event at Sterling Ranch ATV & Recreation Park in Willis, Texas
Date: June 27 & 28
Dirt Bikes, 4 Wheelers, Dual Sport, and everyone else. This is a kid friendly resort and event. 6 Acre fishing lake, 18 miles of Logging roads & trails, and a area for new riders. Trails are not technical and perfect for teaching younger riders. Cycle Shack North might even bring some Demo bikes out on Saturday.
Camping will open on Friday and Saturday will be the big ride day.
Ranch entry price is discounted for this event:
$5/person $5/bike $10/camping (Primitive) Fishing boat rental avail.

Back