• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2017 NIITWIt Rally

Reaction score
Announcing the return of the third annual Not In It To Win It Rally (NIITWIt).

This is a 12 hr and 36 hr motorcycle long-distance scavenger hunt by bonus photographs event. The start locations can be anywhere of your choosing although some locations may possible be identified as ideal for a rider. All rally information will be transmitted by e-mail and Google Drive. Regular digital cameras may be used but incentives will be made for riders to photograph bonuses with their cell phone and e-mail pictures to the rally scoring e-mail.

See our Facebook page (NIITWIt Rally) or our webpage (www.niitwit.com) for more information and links to sign up.

In this long-distance motorcycle scavenger hunt event, you may start anywhere of your choosing. There will be bonus locations in many states to include Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Louisiana to name a few. And there may be others. The end will be at the Hilton Garden Inn in Shreveport where you will receive rally swag, a t-shirt, and be fed. The hotel has special rates for our riders.

If you have any questions, holler at me.

Paul Tong
Rallymaster, NIITWIt Rallies
paultong971@gmail.com

Y'all do know who Paul is, right?

I don't have to explain it to you, do I?

:-P

PS. Congrats Paul. That was a great ride.

Went to the site. "what the heck is a NIITWIT rally?" this looks like my kind of ride. I have low expectations and normally fail to achieve them. Now if my shoulder would only cooperate. Maybe next time.

Back