• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Two Wheeled Texan Tent Surfing

Terlingua, roughly ten miles off the paved road north of the ghost town. Great views, fire pit, charcoal grills and a smoker. Off grid and on water catch. If you fear the water in Mexico you might want to bring your own bottled water. Great views and incredible stars. Several good spots to put up tents. Access is decent in the dry season with winter being the best. Summer monsoons can make my road impassible.

PM for more details or find me on Facebook.

I have 5 acres hwy 67 Mertzon Tx on the river with kayaks plenty room for tents, outdoor cowboy grill and fire pit and house with showers and all the amenities. I have plenty of tools at my house in San Angelo.

Floor space, parking, bike shops nearby, food everywhere... Denton near UNT.

Can pick up humans and/or smaller bikes as needed (hitch hauler).

If you want to set up a tent in the living room, I guess you could but it's optional. Cheers!

Last edited:
Greenville area (just east of Metroplex), Hwy 69/FM 3427 just outside of Kingston. Heated / AC garage, lift, tire changer and tools. 10 acres so lost of room to pitch a tent. I have truck and trailer and willing to go pick up a rider in need.

Greenville/Hunt County

5 acres with a decent camping place in the tree line towards the back of the property as long as it's not raining, but tents can go up anywhere.

750SqFt garage with heat/air and half bathroom, I've got a cot in there for anyone that wants to use it

Trailer and hitch so I can retrieve any bike with a 63 inch or less wheel base limited by trailer length. For reference I can fit a VSTROM650 on there with a little room to spare.

I have a 30 acre spot on the San Gabriel river near Thorndale, with fire pit and table. I need to build an outhouse soon to make it more hospitable, but the area down by the river is really peaceful and nice. Couple ponds up top of the place to fish in as well. Just have to negotiate a field with a few longhorns, which by the time anyone actually wants to come here, should be well accustomed to an occasional motorcycle passing through. Plenty of space up top as well if you want a animal free ride into the place.
Water, tools and shop, trailer for breakdowns. Don't know anything about welding but would give it a try on your bike :-) Ed
bike at river.jpg

christmas aft 2018.jpg

Attachments

• ellie at river.jpg
    ellie at river.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 302
Wilson county, fm 1681.
Tent or camper space.
Shower and bathroom if my wife doesn't find you creepy!

Call or text 361-243-8794

Last edited:
Plenty of tent and hammock space by Andice, tx. Five acres 15 miles nw of georgetown. Firepit, covered patio, shop and tools if needed. 8 miles north of liberty hill on 183 and 30 miles south of lampasas.
PM or tgtumbleweed@gmail.com

Burleson, Texas (DFW area) - I have two spare rooms, a suburban back yard, garage with some tools and welding rig, plus two MC dealers close by (Johnson County Kawasaki and Burleson Powersports). Ring or text me at eight one seven 807 five six one eight or email richemerson@ymail.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit: I moved to Henly.

Last edited:
Back