• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: Garage and Bike Stuff (DFW)

DFW_Warrior

Hmmmm.....
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
I was cleaning out the garage and came across some stuff that I would like to offer up here before heading to Craigslist. If the prices seem out of line, please PM me and we can discuss.

Also, no shipping please. Unless you just REALLY want to pay for shipping things like a welder.

Lincoln Stick Welder w/Cart
$250 with the cart, $200 without
The classic AC 225 welder from Lincoln, this one being the C model. It has longer leads on it than usual, and I've got a couple different flavors of welding rods to go with it.
OBi61dFm.jpg

Bench Grinder
Free to good home
It works. It is old. It is Chinese I think. But the price is right.
QGyOB26m.jpg

Cordless Drill
Free to good home
I don't know if it works, but it most likely doesn't. Think of it like a Christmas surprise.
1991rCJm.jpg

Bunch o Tubes
PM me an offer
I don't have ANY of these bikes anymore but somehow I have tubes for all of them. Come and get them. If you want all of them, that would be even better.
7BTK6Y5m.jpg

Kolpin Gas Can, Mount, and Spout
$20
I think it had gas in it one time, but that was probably 10 years ago.
hQ7eyxSm.jpg

Kenda K270 Tire
$20
New, never mounted, and ready for a bike of your choice. 460x17 is the size.
awNRXgim.jpg

I'll take the bench grinder.

PM me with logistics ...

I'll take the Kolpin... I'm heading out of town for a 7 day ride through the Smokies in the morning. But... I can PayPal you immediately if you'd like. I'm in Arlington too... (Green Oaks & I-20 area), and I can pick it up next week.

Let me know. :)

Thanks!

That ol skill top gun 12 volt takes me back. Was my first cordless and was a **** good 9ne for what they were back in the day. Drove many a screws for a kid trying to find his way doing handyman stuff. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the bench grinder.

PM me with logistics ...

Consider it yours!:thumb:

I'll take the Kolpin... I'm heading out of town for a 7 day ride through the Smokies in the morning. But... I can PayPal you immediately if you'd like. I'm in Arlington too... (Green Oaks & I-20 area), and I can pick it up next week.

Let me know. :)

Thanks!

No worries at all about PayPal, we can figure it all out when you get back. Enjoy your ride!

That ol skill top gun 12 volt takes me back. Was my first cordless and was a **** good 9ne for what they were back in the day. Drove many a screws for a kid trying to find his way doing handyman stuff. :thumb:

For the low low cost of nothing, it could be sitting in your garage bringing back those memories. :trust:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had a reason to come to your side of the state I'd take those tubes off your hands

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back