• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

Re: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - Billy's - 11:30

I'm gonna be ther, just gonna keep an eye on Mark.:shock:
Tom

I'll be there with wood.
:mrgreen:

Quoted for posterity... And that's sig-line material right there. ;-)

I'm under the weather at the moment so in order to keep my cooties to myself, will have to miss the festivities. yeah, I'm bummed. Maybe next week.

At minimum Mark, I'll try to ping you when I'm on the mend and make a run out for some bbq wood if that's OK.

I'm trading a tire for an Aimpoint. :rider:

I'm trading a tire for an Aimpoint. :rider:

A what? I need better drugs. You guys are confusing me. The doctor said that might happen.:wary:
Tom

I'm bringing you a tire and picking up an Aimpoint from Bruce.

Quoted for posterity... And that's sig-line material right there. ;-)
At minimum Mark, I'll try to ping you when I'm on the mend and make a run out for some bbq wood if that's OK.

Stay next to the orange juice and chili peppers!

:thumb:

A what? I need better drugs. You guys are confusing me. The doctor said that might happen.:wary:
Tom

"Momma told me not to come, that ain't no way to have fun, son..." :rofl:

Good to see the usual suspects. It was also fun meeting STman for the first time. He is the unOfficial silver-tongued orator of Two Wheel Texans progressive lobbying arm in Austin.

:trust:

There was some shady wood dealings in the parking lot...Mark likes to deal out of his wagon. I won't go beyond that.

;-)

Happy Holidays,

RB

Mark had some good looking wood and he had an interesting way to carry it on the back of his Volvo. Great seeing everyone today.
Tom

Was this deal legal? If so, I've got lot's of wood.
And the wood was coming from a guy named Gravel?

Was this deal legal? If so, I've got lot's of wood.
And the wood was coming from a guy named Gravel?

Indeed, my portable wood was traded for some "lipstick"...... Very nice split post oak in kind for the gift of a KLR windshield. Daytrader commented that the windshield looked like "lipstick on a pig" when mounted on my visually deficient KLR. Thanks for the compliment Tom.....and I built the shelf just to carry it around, the wire mesh bottom allows it to breathe while traveling..:trust:

And STman does exist!!

Indeed, my portable wood was traded for some "lipstick"...... Very nice split post oak in kind for the gift of a KLR windshield. Daytrader commented that the windshield looked like "lipstick on a pig" when mounted on my visually deficient KLR. Thanks for the compliment Tom.....and I built the shelf just to carry it around, the wire mesh bottom allows it to breathe while traveling..:trust:

And STman does exist!!

Sure wish someone would have taken pictures of this. Where is M38 when you really need him?
I didn't think your KLR was "visually deficient". Maybe a bit dirty the last time I saw it but it's supposed to be that way. And was this wood carried on your VD KLR? Still can't believe there weren't any pictures of this.

...Where is M38 when you really need him?

...just tryin' to breath, man. I'm so stuffed up, headache, sneezing, can't get warm, and watery eyes I can't even think straight. Rather than give everyone cooties today, I opted for the "virtual attendance" method. :-)

Thanks Mark.
Got it stacked.
Took a bit longer than I thought.
That's one heavy duty rack you made.

Now I'm off to do my stretchin'.

Attachments

• Firewood_pile_DP1804.jpg
    Firewood_pile_DP1804.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

It was good meeting you guys after trading banter all this time. I haven't been to an RTE for several months. Look forward to the next one.

Out. Hopefully next week. This week I'm a one man IT department so I can't get away.

Back