• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

This takes bird photography to a different level....

M38A1

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
I have no words.....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y05Lajbebq4"]Extraordinary footage shows microlight pilot dubbed ‘birdman’ taking to the skies with birds - YouTube[/ame]

Oh yeah, I can see you and Rusty doing this and taking incredible pictures. If you don't know how to fly maybe a drone pilot on the board will step up and help. :thumb: :loco:

PBS showed the 2 hours of his story of teaching the flock to migrate. He does this because it highly unlikely that some hunter will risk shooting one with him in the air, too.

He does this because it highly unlikely that some hunter will risk shooting one with him in the air, too.

LOL ... and I was just thinking what if the hunter was sitting in the forward seat. :rofl:

Mason saw this (my 15yo) and spouted "what if the goose poops on ya!"
But very cool pictures! :clap:

What's up with the Accordion in the passenger's lap around 2:50? :ponder:

Serenading the birds?

:clap:

..I have also seen video footage of eagle's doing the "Stuka" dive bomber maneuver on drones intruding on their space.

RB

Last edited:
Trivia time. The difference between a crow and a common raven? A raven will do the Stuka dive bomber routine but a crow will not. I learned that from a video Rusty sent me. :-)

That's incredible footage . Makes you want to be able to fly with them. I'm also surprised they didn't veer off or deviate from their flight when they touched them. Thanks for sharing

Back