• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Coppell

Reaction score
First Name
Gregory
Hello Two Wheeled Texans,

New to the area, I ride adventure and dirt bikes.

Looking for people to ride with either in the dirt or on the road.

Hope to be able to join some groups here around Dallas and to meet with riders from that site, based in other regions like Austin and San Antonio.
Can't wait to be shown the best TX riding spots.

Thanks,

Welcome from stockdale!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Since you have a yz ,this area is second only to southern California as for as mx tracks go. Red River motorcycle trails up in butcher has 2500 acres of trails.

Since you have a yz ,this area is second only to southern California as for as mx tracks go. Red River motorcycle trails up in butcher has 2500 acres of trails.
Don't forget the drive to the best (used to be atleast) track in the states. Cycle ranch in floresville!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thank you all for your welcome !

I am planning on riding the Three Sisters on Oct, 13-14.
Happy to meet anyone who is willing to join.

Thank you all for your welcome !

I am planning on riding the Three Sisters on Oct, 13-14.
Happy to meet anyone who is willing to join.

What are you riding while touring the sisters?

Any weekend rides will be packed with traffic.
Just returned from a Sunday-Tuesday tour down there.
Zero traffic. We had the sisters all to ourselves.

Be retired helps ...

At any rate, welcome and lets get together at time2ride.com or red river (https://www.facebook.com/RedRiverMotorcycleTrailsBulcherTexas/)

I'm old and slow, but like to have fun. :chug:

What are you riding while touring the sisters?

Any weekend rides will be packed with traffic.
Just returned from a Sunday-Tuesday tour down there.
Zero traffic. We had the sisters all to ourselves.

Be retired helps ...

At any rate, welcome and lets get together at time2ride.com or red river (https://www.facebook.com/RedRiverMotorcycleTrailsBulcherTexas/)

I'm old and slow, but like to have fun. :chug:
@Mitchntx, I will be riding my 1290 Super ADV S.

It is my first time there so not sure about what to expect.
I heard it is the best ride in TX...

Btw, I am planning on doing a 150 miles ride tomorrow morning around Gainesville. You are welcome to join if available. I see you are not that far.

@Mitchntx, I will be riding my 1290 Super ADV S.

It is my first time there so not sure about what to expect.
I heard it is the best ride in TX...

Btw, I am planning on doing a 150 miles ride tomorrow morning around Gainesville. You are welcome to join if available. I see you are not that far.

oof ... the Austrian Goddess of Horsepower.

I have 16K drama-free miles on my 2016 SA, save for the unsealable spoke rims.

Can't make the ride tomorrow ... previous engagement. But we need to find a time to get together.

Have fun at the Sisters

...Btw, I am planning on doing a 150 miles ride tomorrow morning around Gainesville...

I just saw this. I usually do 5-6 hours of road every Sunday morning. I'm right down the freeway from you (North Dallas). I've got a few local routes that get you out of the metroplex. Maybe we can connect next Sunday or so.

Also, there is a TARA meeting this Tuesday in Grapevine. Good place to network.

I just saw this. I usually do 5-6 hours of road every Sunday morning. I'm right down the freeway from you (North Dallas). I've got a few local routes that get you out of the metroplex. Maybe we can connect next Sunday or so.

Also, there is a TARA meeting this Tuesday in Grapevine. Good place to network.

@Flipit, that sounds great. I also ride every Sunday morning, just back from a 5 hours ride around Burleson. It was fun. I am definitely in for next Sunday.

Let me know how to connect. Thanks.

Welcome, I am over in Colleyville area, Tuesday night at 7 El Fenix in grapevine we are having a dual sport and adventure riders meeting, the group is called Tara, I think it stands for “Texas Association of Real Adventure riders” LOL [emoji23]

Back