• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

NEW MacBook Pro

h2000fb

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Ramsey
SOLD -
Someone called off of Facebook Market Place and just had to have it!

Thanks for all the comments and lookers.
Tom

This is a BRAND NEW MacBook Pro in an UNOPENED box won at a charity raffle. Unopened - New, as in still wrapped in cellophane. Never Registered so I am assuming you can register it for warranty purposes using the Charity info where it was won.

These things sell for $1300 and up. 13.3" screen, 2.3GHz dual core i5 with turbo, 128GB SSD, and more.

ASKING $1,000 for it.

While I would like a new laptop, I do not want to learn Mac OS.

Any interest?

44328582_10213445256305987_2764304401257463808_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I went Mac about a year and a half ago, and I doubt I’ll go back. My MacBook Pro has been flawless during that time. It’s way smoother and more reliable than any of the Windows based computers I’m forced to use. If it weren’t still working so well for me I’d jump on this. I talked trash about Mac for many years (despite using iPhones and iPads for much of that time), but once I convinced myself to take the plunge I was hooked. Somebody has a chance at a great deal here.

I went Mac about a year and a half ago, and I doubt I’ll go back. My MacBook Pro has been flawless during that time. It’s way smoother and more reliable than any of the Windows based computers I’m forced to use. If it weren’t still working so well for me I’d jump on this. I talked trash about Mac for many years (despite using iPhones and iPads for much of that time), but once I convinced myself to take the plunge I was hooked. Somebody has a chance at a great deal here.

Once you go Mac, you never go back. It's been about seven years for me.

I have heard the same. Both my son and son-in-law tell me I should keep it. Who knows.

I have heard the same. Both my son and son-in-law tell me I should keep it. Who knows.

I would keep it. There is a slight learning curve. At times you will think, "how do I do this or that on the Mac like I did on the PC, but once you get rolling there is no going back. They just work so much better, the hardware is superb and reliable. Software is ingenious. Updates are seamless. Anti-virus software unnecessary.

If you still want to sell it I'll give you $600 for it.

Last edited:
I agree. Keep it.

I'd love to get it, but can't spend $1000 right now. I'd be willing to talk price though.

I destroyed our MacBook Pro on vacation in Durango CO. Don't ask the details. But I shorted out the motherboard. That's why I didn't blog our trip.

Lemme check with my wife - hers in getting long in tooth and I think she's been considering a new one

Back