• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold - 2008 Drz 400 2500$

Reaction score
very clean bike with pumper carb, full exhaust, new street tires, new d606 tires (on it now), Spair new off road front tire, black plastic kit and all the factory parts. *new Uninstalled thumper talk case savers. *I bought this bike a few months ago with big plans, but my first trip ended with a friend crashing and getting injured. *this makes twice i'very carried friends on rides that ended in them losing time at work from *an injury. *I just don't have anyone I trust not to get hurt to ride with. *I paid 2500 for the bike and want the same for it. *I've *spent a few hundred dollars on it so I think it's fair. not good at photos so shoot me a text and I'll send then to you. 9036812449. located in Athens tx

[Here ya go, Admin]

IMG_2083.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2085.jpg

IMG_2086.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 2008 Drz 400 2500$

Pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rustylane7 give me an email or cell number and I'll get them for you.

This looks like a pretty sweet deal for someone. I've wanted a DRZ for quite a while. If I didn't have surgery expenses and flooring to pay for I'd definitely be interested.

Wow, great deal, I am not allowed to buy another DR-Z. It is an addiction. I am on the third purchase of my 2nd DR-Z. I think I am near $12K in the thing at this point. So, I am also not allowed to ever sell it either. So, while I would snap that puppy up in the past, in deference to my level headed spouse, I will have to pass. Luckily I have lots of DR-Z work sitting in the shop. Soon!

This bike is sold. Thank you Texas DRZ! It was a great to meet you and the bike is perfect! I look forward to meeting up again on a ride!

Back