• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 2018 Katy Bike Night

I was just told not to even think about going out tonight! We have to work on our Wildlife Exemption Plan. I thought building and installing the birdhouses was my part!?!

Not up to going tonight myself. Week has been real busy and I'm just too tired. I rode to work, at least.

Not tonight, but googling mapping the location it is easy from Sugar Land. Marinis still the location, 7 PM?

How late do you guys usually stay?

I work most Wednesdays and would not be able to make it till around 8:30. Looks like they close at 9.

I plan to make it tonight.

Lucydad, yes we still meet at Marini's at about 7:00. You just need to check the thread each week to see if anybody is a go that week.

Blupupher, sometimes people leave early and other times some of us hang out in the parking lot until after 9:30. Great weather today, and if we know you are coming by this evening I'm sure at least a few of us can hang out a little longer.

Last edited:
KZ,

Thanks...can't make it tonight, also a bit leery until more daylight? Will make an appearance after watching this thread and calendar is open.

Not tonight, but googling mapping the location it is easy from Sugar Land. Marinis still the location, 7 PM?
Yeah, that's an easy ride. I come in from Tomball, so Sugarland is no big deal.

How late do you guys usually stay?

I work most Wednesdays and would not be able to make it till around 8:30. Looks like they close at 9.

Usually Wyatt and I are the last to leave and as he says, 9:30 isn't uncommon if we have a lot to yak about.

Back