• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Yes league line. I'll drop by a little after 7. Not able to stay long though. Might get some guacamole.

Last edited:
Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo so we should go somewhere with Margeritas!! So Mis Padres or Cilantros or Mama Js or...

Hacienda Mis Padres/ grande margarita/carne asada w/charro beans...
I'm In! Rick
As a side note, we have eatten Mud Bugs at Buster's on Hwy 105 several times. They do a really good job & the price is right. They are located on the hwy right in front of Papa's on the Lake. M-TH $3.99#, BYOB. $1 more Fri-Sun. I think it was a Pizza Hut? to go in a previous life.

It's not looking great unless someone called and made a reservation. I asked for a table for 6.

What were you thinking? It's Cinco De Mayo!
It's like going to an Irish pub on St. Pattie Day!
Oh, I know it is was Ed Dirts idea!!

What were you thinking? It's Cinco De Mayo!
It's like going to an Irish pub on St. Pattie Day!
Oh, I know it is was Ed Dirts idea!!

I offered a choice of places but everyone is Mexican today and everyone is Irish on St Paddys day. Kiss me I'm Irish:giveup:

Hi all, Since no one has suggested a location for tomorrow, and given the problem with getting into a Mexican restaurant last week to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, how about 7 Leguas Mexican Restaurant, 15949 Hwy 105 W, Ste 66, Montgomery, TX 77356, phone number (936) 588-5056
Across from April Sound. Ate there twice in the last month, very good.
For location details: http://www.yelp.com/biz/7-leguas-mexican-restaurant-montgomery

Tony

Back