• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Mays Meet n Greet with A Ride on the Side

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Mays meet and greet will be held in conjunction with the Crazy Bobs birthday bash for KamLeeR. So we will be on the fourth Sunday this time. Any of the camp-out attendies that want to come on out and join in with Carolyns birthday celebration Sunday please sign up below. We had a really nice turn out and some tasty food here last year. Join us and make sure to wish Carolyn a happy birthday. Johnnys is a all you can eat buffet for Sunday lunch,so come hungry. The chicken fried steak and chicken was very impressive last trip.:eat:

WHEN:Sunday May 22nd at 11AM to beat the church crowds.

Thread from the last time we gathered at Johnny's ...http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105900

WHERE:
Johnny's Place
502 South Ave. G
Clifton,Texas
675-2001

Camping will be in Valley Mills at Sir Bob and crews lovely home. Thread below.

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107958

The meet and greets are designed to get riders together and to give folks a break from the daily grind. As always these are great opportunities to meet other members of TWT. New members as well as seasoned M@G people are encouraged to attend. Please sign up on the thread so we can let them know how many plan to attend. Thank you hope to see a lot of you there.:rider: KP

In for the buffet.
Rick M
SpiritAtBay
rpcraft
WhiskeySmith
Mr2mch
rhodyne
kickstand~prophet
shovel+1
duchess+1..........11
KamLeeR
DFW Tom
Zephyr+1
Beemerless Bob +1
Daxamundo
Liteitup
TimeToRide
solorider
Ron Stromer
hizzo3
need2tour
Devientartist
YoDoc
julimike54+1...28

Maybe for grub.
Pacific Coaster
maximus_flavius
bikejones
euromedic
Jbay
TShelfer

Last edited:
Awesome, put me down as a maybe! :rider: Thanks for the invite KP, I'll try to make plans to attend if there's not already something on my calendar. That, and hopefully I can get this wheel fixed-up before then too. I might have to get a new tire as well - I just got back from the Grand canyon, so I haven't had much time to do just about anything with her :c

Go ahead and put me down as in for now. My schedules always subject to change but for now it looks like I'll be in Texas so unless the weather goes sour I'll be up for it!!

In for the Sunday buffet Drew!!!!

Last edited:
Don't forget to post on Beemerless Bobs camping thread if you plan on camping with us.

It would be weird, but i doubt it would slow the consumption of food much. (We'd still sing Happy Birthday for you, Carolyn!)

They do buffets right. The chicken fry and the regular fried chicken was so good. I ate more chicken than chicken fried steak,so that tells you how tasty it really was.:eat2:

It looks like I'm a probable for this one.

Back