• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gnats, Knobbies, Bolts, Bullets and Boulders... The Thrashing of Best Laid Plans...

BTW, do you still have the long exposure evolution of an adv rider pic we did in front of the camp fire that last night by the river?

It sure would be nice if someone updated the links to their pictures so they'd show up in the report... :-P
Photobucket changed their linking policy, now they want $100/yr for sharing privileges... this has totally screwed up forum posts internet-wide, and no one seems to want to upgrade :lol2: They certainly won't get my money after pulling this stunt. Someday maybe I'll get around to redoing some of my posts with another host...

BTW, do you still have the long exposure evolution of an adv rider pic we did in front of the camp fire that last night by the river?

I'm sure I do somewhere, I'll have to look, or maybe I can figure out how to get into my old Photobucket account and download it.

I'm sure I do somewhere, I'll have to look, or maybe I can figure out how to get into my old Photobucket account and download it.

Did you ever find this image?

Umm... [emoji38]2:

I think I did finally find a way to download the photos before they deleted me, but I don't remember where I put them... I'll go look now.
Too bad you deleted the photos out of your Photobucket. They would all be displaying properly now if you hadn't. PB did a partial backpeddling. You only have to pay them now if you want to add photos into your account.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Too bad you deleted the photos out of your Photobucket. They would all be displaying properly now if you hadn't. PB did a partial backpeddling. You only have to pay them now if you want to add photos into your account.

They have that obnoxious watermark now...

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Actually, I just discovered that my account is still there, and the photos do show up on my old website, albeit with a big watermark. So, I don't know why they aren't showing up here if they still show on my website. I did download them before using their app on my phone, but can't find where I put them (probably on one of about a dozen external drives :rolleyes: ). I'm trying to re-download the albums now.

Edit: just checked, they actually are displaying now, just took a while to load...? But yea, that watermark...

Found'em! I was looking on the wrong PC...

_DSC3204.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm... :lol2:

I think I did finally find a way to download the photos before they deleted me, but I don't remember where I put them... I'll go look now.
I believe I still have all of mine, the website I had em on went away.. It's been so long.. I probably have a some of yall's photos as well on that netbook I had with me on the trip.. As well a lot of photos of a lot of TWT rides from years back.

I believe I still have all of mine, the website I had em on went away.. It's been so long.. I probably have a some of yall's photos as well on that netbook I had with me on the trip.. As well a lot of photos of a lot of TWT rides from years back.

Howdy Stranger! :wave:

Still riding?

Not lately no.. Sold the Black KTM to a guy in Alvin, still have the white one and my Yamaha.. But they have been hiding in the barn for a while now.

Back