• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings from Corinth

ABYSS

Reaction score
First Name
DAVID
Last Name
HARSHMAN
I've been lurking here for a long time and joined not to terribly long ago. My name is David, I have been riding on and off for over 30 years. I have been a heavy aircraft mechanic going on 18 years now. I recently replaced my 03 WR 450 with a 07 KTM 950 SE in January. I only have about 1800 miles on it as my wife and son are my life and everything else takes second.

I also have a Grizzly 660 and it satisfies my heavy off road desires. My plan for the KTM is street and mild dual sporting. I have been going to Colorado for over twenty two years. I have been to Clayton and want to check out Arkansas and a lot more of Texas.
I spend huge amounts of time on Advrider.com and I was referred here by a couple other friends from there for good local info regarding rides and places to go.

Would that be the thriving metropolis of Corinth, Texas - south of Denton? I lived there from 1985 - 1998. It's grown a bunch since I left. I was a member of FBC Corinth for years. A friend - Dan Spinks - heads up a riders group from that church.

Welcome to the TWTEX forum!

Would that be the thriving metropolis of Corinth, Texas - south of Denton? I lived there from 1985 - 1998. It's grown a bunch since I left. I was a member of FBC Corinth for years. A friend - Dan Spinks - heads up a riders group from that church.

Welcome to the TWTEX forum!

Thanks for the welcome.

Yes it would, we moved out here three years ago from Lewisville. It is nice and much more quiet across the bridge.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Check out the Pie Run banner for a link to the thread on this weekend's meet in Ponder. It is a great way to hook up with other folks.

Keep an eye on the DS section too as there is almost always something brewing... :trust:

I am back on the street after 15 off I ride a klr dualsport if you want to ride the back roads of denton co. sometime let me know just a cross the road hickory creek p.m, me if you want James H. 2006klr650 faster red ones :sun:

Attachments

• ds ride and boat 2007 024.jpg
    ds ride and boat 2007 024.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 91
Thank you for the info I will definitley have to look into this. Ponder is very close and I have eaten at that place a couple times

:wave: Howdy!

I be your neighbor right here in Corinth. Ya might have seen me buzzing down Swisher or I35 on my yellow Ducati 748 or blue ZRX1200. I don't post a bunch here, but it's a pretty good board. I'll be doin' the Ponder Pie munchin' this Saturday too. Might see ya there then.

Back