• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My name is Brian, I'm a newbs

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Two wheeling Texans,

New to the area and looking for the in and outs of nerth Texas riding. See y'all around.

Brian
a.k.a. Phastbiker
Frisco, Tx :sun:

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Those Nerthern people do a LOT of bike nights and such. Keep an eye on the Upcoming Events section for DFW. Also, this month's Pie Run is up that way. Just click on the Pie Run banner when it pops up at the top of any page and it will take you to the thread. Pie Runs are a great way to meet a ton of folks!

Welcome Brian.....what kind of bike you riding?

Thanks Tourmeister, I did see the pie run and will try to attend.

eekmss, I be riding your old bike but in the repsol color scheme and a 05. My Girlfriend has one of the original 2000 editions of the F3 Smoking Joes... I think we are leaving shortly to ride over to the fert werth zoo and play with the monkeys.

glad to meet ya today Brian...I'm close..like 10min from stonebriar mall...so if ya wanna go riding let me know...I'll try to keep it out of the dirt.

Back