• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Saying Hello again

Eadari

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Curless
Howdy all, wow it has been along time since I last logged in and that was 10-13-2006 doh

Going to be a little more active now since things are slowing down at work.

But a little update, In january 2007 I took a job working over here in Iraq, Been here now for close to 7 months. I do miss Texas and of course my family ;-)

Not sure how long I will stay here, but I know the first thing I buy when I return for good is another bike, geez do i miss riding.

I assume that you are a slimy contractor (like me) but drawn by the extra $$$ of a field assignment... hang in there & stay safe.

I assume that you are a slimy contractor (like me) but drawn by the extra $$$ of a field assignment... hang in there & stay safe.

Hey I'm not slimy now, we have showers :lol2: yeah its a hard life as I sit here in the server room, watching a movie, drinking a red bull and surfing the net. life is so hard :-p

Thanks for the welcomes back,

Hey I'm not slimy now, we have showers :lol2: yeah its a hard life as I sit here in the server room, watching a movie, drinking a red bull and surfing the net. life is so hard :-p

Thanks for the welcomes back,

Reminds me of the good 'ol days when I used to contract...;-), then I got this permanent position I'm in now, and they expect me to produce...:rofl:

Back