• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Intro from Bedford

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Hello all, new member here. I live in Bedford (mid-cities between Dallas and Ft. Worth). I'm glad to find another TX based site to exchange ride and bike information. I ride an '06 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Classic, and I'm always up for a ride (weather permitting of course).

Welcome to TWT!

This is a great site that maintains high standards and expectations of all members. That's why many of us are here! Whatever you ride you have a place amongst us.

Be sure to check the upcoming rides area for gatherings in your immediate area.

Thanks for the welcomes, I was referred by a poster over on the BTK Kawi forum, and I like this place already...:clap:

Welcome.
That's a good looking Vulcan you got there. Blue/silver is one of my favorite paint schemes.
I wouldn't mind having a Nomad myself, just love those 'baggers.

Dave

Welcome.
That's a good looking Vulcan you got there. Blue/silver is one of my favorite paint schemes.
I wouldn't mind having a Nomad myself, just love those 'baggers.

Dave

Thanks, my Classic is an '06 that I just got new at the end of Feb., and I am loving it, I have just over 3000 mi. on it now. I have most of the accessories that I want on it now (also have bags with Easy Brackets, but I ride with 'em off most of the time).

Back