• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from a new old guy in San Antonio

Reaction score
Just checking in to say hello to all. The old guy part is I am closer to 73 years old than 72, things like that matter now for some reason, like they did in my single digit years, when someone asked how old you were, you would make sure they knew you were 7 and 1/2.
My first "real" motorsickle was a BSA Victor I bought in 1967 for some ridiculous price like $775 brand new. I loved/hated that bike. Have had most all brands and styles, currently on an '09 Harley Ultra which is getting a little too big for what riding I do now. Also in the stable is a 1976 Honda Trail 90 project and a 1955 Cushman 911, lets call that a running project. Pictures to follow.
I am looking forward to seeing what is going on around Texas.

Welcome to TWT. Sounds like you have some interesting vintage iron in your garage. Lotta friendly folks from the SA area on this board, & they'll step up & introduce themselves soon enough. I'm originally from there, myself (grew up 1/4 mile from what is now the corner of I-10 and West Ave), although haven't lived there since '66.

Welcome from another in San Antonio..really interested in your trail 90 project as I would like one too.

Welcome from another in San Antonio..really interested in your trail 90 project as I would like one too.

Thank you, the Honda is on the back burner for awhile, summertime with kids, grandkids, etc. but will get around to it soon I hope. I will try to get some photos up soon.

Back