• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My son's first motorcycle ride.

My Dad and I ride together a lot. He doesn't get to watch my skills improve as I gain experience because he is always dragging me through the curves. He is the best ride leader I have ever tailed. Least amount of talkin=max amount or riding.

Jasen, I think you will be more excited over the 50 than he is. It will be hard not to cry when he gets it. I am excited for you. Did I mention you could go ride the 50 to "ensure it is ready to go" on the big day. Hee Hee!

I will say I've thought about it. I did however get a mass email from the HOA pretty close to the day I bought it. Apparently some a-holes have been riding dirt bikes through the new construction area of the housing development and tearing stuff up. We were given a heads up that the local PD is on the lookout and ticketing heavily any unlicenced dirt bikes riding anywhere in the development. We'll be trucking the fiddy out of the area for him to ride for sure.

Back