• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

*Sold* Schuberth E1 Crossfire Helmet

Reaction score
Size XXL; Yellow color
Bought this helmet from Chromeburner 6/2017. No dings/scratches/drops/damages. Came w/ clear faceshield w/ pinlock shield. Later bought the Schuberth iridium faceshield for $100+ (both shields included in sale). Has drop down inner visor.
Since this is the European version, there is no Snell/DOT certification. For sizing reference, I wear XL in a Shoei Neotec and the Schuberth is comparable in fit. Had a C3 Schuberth in the past and the E1 is much quieter in my opinion. Reason for selling - want to try a new Shoei Neotec II from Chromeburner.
Being honest w/ full disclosure: I had mounted my own "stiffener" to the peak bill using a metal coat hanger securing it w/ glue. This has been removed and I used acetone which caused some discoloration of the peak bill.
Price of $525 includes shipping in the USA. All original literature/owner's manual, helmet and visor socks included. I always wore a Coolmax helmet sock liner when wearing the helmet to keep the Schuberth liner clean.
If interested, please send me a PM with your email address and I will send additional pictures of the helmet.

Attachments

• 20180308_122922.jpg
    20180308_122922.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 220
  • 20180308_122715.jpg
    20180308_122715.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 356
  • 20180308_122737.jpg
    20180308_122737.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
Re: FS: Schuberth E1 Crossfire Helmet

Wow , what a deal. I just bought one last month and paid $775 without the shield..Someone's going to be lucky for that price.

Another picture added. $500 if picked up locally.

Attachments

• 20180308_122911.jpg
    20180308_122911.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:

Open to reasonable offers. Have ordered a new Shoei Neotec ll and need to sell the Schuberth before the wife neuters me for spending more money.

I would love to have this lid.
I just bought a C3 Pro, in XL size. I find it too close to my face,and kind of snug.....the dealer said "it's supposed to fit tight and it will break in" ...... HMMM not so sure, I despise tight and I bought the intercom to use in it, and its so dang close to my mouth..... short story think I should have spent the extra and bought the E1. If I had any inkling the XXL would work for me, I would buy it. GLWS

Price reduced to $470 shipped in Texas. Getting a new Shoei Neotec ll this week and need to sell this Schuberth.

Got my Shoei Neotec ll today. Price of Schuberth reduced to $435 shipped.

Attachments

• 20180416_094903_Burst01.jpg
    20180416_094903_Burst01.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 161

Ed was nice enough to bring this by when I was at Stromathon. Pictures don't do this helmet justice, it is NICE! Unfortunately, my pumpkin head wouldn't cooperate or it wouldn't still be available.

Ed was nice enough to bring this by when I was at Stromathon. Pictures don't do this helmet justice, it is NICE! Unfortunately, my pumpkin head wouldn't cooperate or it wouldn't still be available.

Phil,

Thanks for the good words about the helmet. Sorry that it didn't work out for you.

if I ride my bike down to Kerrville, can I come by and try it on ? I would buy it , if it fits me.

No problem. Will be around the house Sunday after 1:30 pm. If you'd planned on another time/day, just let me know.
Thanks!

Back