• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Spencer Seat Mod on Bandit 1250

I wonder if anyone has tried a sheepskin pad on the stock seat? I super love it on my Corbin but way too lazy to get the stock seat down from storage and try it. Besides, it probably would not compare to the Corbin/Alaskan Sheepskin combo any how.

I wonder if anyone has tried a sheepskin pad on the stock seat? I super love it on my Corbin but way too lazy to get the stock seat down from storage and try it. Besides, it probably would not compare to the Corbin/Alaskan Sheepskin combo any how.

I have a sheepskin pad -- it definitely helps. Probably the only reason I've made it this long on the stock seat. But, I think it could still be better... for $75, I'm not expecting a miracle, but a little help would go a long way I think.

Me and a buddy are sending our seats today -- my 1250 and his SV. I'll report back with my rear end's thoughts.

trey

I'll report back with my rear end's thoughts.

trey
:lol2::lol2: I once stopped by Corbin in Hollister to have my Corbin standard modified on a DL1000 VStrom I had at the time. Had the nose narrowed and they dipped the center a bit. Felt good on the mock up riding about the parking lots. BUT, 500 miles down the road, ABSOLUTELY was the wrong move. :eek2: Ended up spending about 1400 bucks on seats for that DL1000 and never found an out right setup I was comfortable with. I guess coming off 11 years of BMW GSs with leather Corbins that were super comfortable to me spoiled my hiney into thinking all seats should be as such. :-P

Back