• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Uhhh... Leather Stormtrooper Motorcycle Mask?

YoDoc

Reaction score
First Name
Eric
leather stormtrooper motorcycle mask

I didn't really know where to put this, since it IS for sale, but not by me, I don't even know the guy, I just stumbled upon it... but seriously... I think if I had, you know, just extra money laying around, with nothing at all to do, I might actually buy one of these. Right after the Lambo, you know....

I'll move it to gear. Looks like a full-face helmet and a neck fleece would be less trouble. :-P

We had a bloke that showed up to Billy's one day with a gas mask for a headlight surround on his KLR....I think Scott got pics?
Weird stuff, man.... ;-)

Stopped at a red light beside a a dude wearing a leather mask with built in goggles and nothing on top leaving his bald head shinning in the sun. It was about 100°, not only did he look hot, goofy also crossed my mind.

The cruiser fashionista's will no doubt like this. Wonder what it's like to turn your head at 70mph and have that thing catch the wind like a sail?

Like Kurt said, a full face helmet and neck gaiter would work better. I guess if you're against wearing safety gear then by all means...

DISCLAIMER: This mask is not DOT Certified and is a novelty Item. Although it will shield shield your face from the wind, in the event of a crash it is not meant to offer protection.

It's not even really FOR motorcycles.

I am amazed this came back up, though...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Back