• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Adventure Rider Sticker

My fat fingers! Is there a place I can get a TWT sticker ?

Please check with paypal - no payment received on my end.

Pp says pending, which their help section then says happens when the receiver has not yet accepted the payment.

Is the email on post #1 of this thread still correct?

Thanks, Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pp says pending, which their help section then says happens when the receiver has not yet accepted the payment.

Is the email on post #1 of this thread still correct?

Thanks, Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the email address is correct. It has not changed. No payment notification from paypal as of yet. Let's take this to email and see if we can sort it out.

Hi. I assume the email address is correct. It has not changed?

Rectangle stickers are good....but, I LOVE the Large Ovals! ! I feel they are more aero-dynamic. Got any of them left, Mr. R Gibbens (spelled with an e, not any other random, inappropriate, incorrect vowel).

However...just a lil problem....I'm just a lil short on cash. Can I buy one, and pay in hamburgers - on Tuesday - or beer? I don't think Pp accepts hamburgers..... or beers... If so, how many hamburgers, or beers, will it cost me, for the Large Oval.

TIA !! ;-)

Hi. I assume the email address is correct. It has not changed?

Rectangle stickers are good....but, I LOVE the Large Ovals! ! I feel they are more aero-dynamic. Got any of them left, Mr. R Gibbens (spelled with an e, not any other random, inappropriate, incorrect vowel).

However...just a lil problem....I'm just a lil short on cash. Can I buy one, and pay in hamburgers - on Tuesday - or beer? I don't think Pp accepts hamburgers..... or beers... If so, how many hamburgers, or beers, will it cost me, for the Large Oval.

TIA !! ;-)
Racer John!!! Are you contemplating a return to adventure riding?

I have a few large oval stickers still in stock...and my email address hasn't changed.

Trail Boss, might you bring stickers to the HC 500?

Ill take one as well... do you venmo? thanks

Back