• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Your two-stroke mega thread

Will do. Latest promise is Wednesday but leaky float owl gaskets stoping play at the moment. Got the green paper ones from Economy cycle and having issues. Unusual as there stuff is usually good. Waiting on some replacements from HVC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally nearly ready for a road test

Attachments

• RZ350.JPG
    RZ350.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 184
Heh, I just saw this thread, and when I did that video was the first thing that popped into my mind. You just beat me to it.
:clap:

Yep, it will be a good companion to the RM with the eric gorr 265 kit

If I cant hurt myself with either one of these two I am not trying hard enough

Too much work have not had it further than around the neibhorhood yet
Installations for customers have consumed every weekend since thanksgiving

New stainless steel chambers and baseline jetting installed on the Buffalo over the weekend.

Quick trip around the block revealed that these chambers work a lot better than the 3-1 that was on it at the expense of more weight and a lot more noise.

c1ff3275c6dcb995bc26b945a426417f.jpg

Attachments

• rd400-1.jpg
    rd400-1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 156
  • rd400.jpg
    rd400.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 158

"...I knew it was a cute ride but I just wasn't that familiar with the Suzuki 2-strokes. The time to clean house finally came and with a carb-clean and a couple of new plugs, she was off and ripping through the neighborhood!

The bike is very clean, handsome looking, ready to take on whatever, a blast to ride, easy to start, and friendly for beginners. You gotta love the knobby tires and that enduro styling!...

Wow that bike is very cute and handsome in a knobby tired enduro styled way. Lol ...epic failure on words and description.

_

"...I knew it was a cute ride but I just wasn't that familiar with the Suzuki 2-strokes. The time to clean house finally came and with a carb-clean and a couple of new plugs, she was off and ripping through the neighborhood!

The bike is very clean, handsome looking, ready to take on whatever, a blast to ride, easy to start, and friendly for beginners. You gotta love the knobby tires and that enduro styling!...

Wow that bike is very cute and handsome in a knobby tired enduro styled way. Lol ...epic failure on words and description.

_

Well he did say it was the "Adventure" model.:lol2: Sounds pretty rare.:deal:

Back