• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Motorcycle clubs or riding clubs

Reaction score
How is it going I'm new to the site and also new to the Tyler area just moved here about 3 weeks ago. I am wondering what motorcycle clubs or good riding clubs are around. I am 25 years old and ride a harley. I guess to let everyone know what kind of club I am looking for I work in the oilfield and don't have a set schedule so I'm not home every night so with that being said I need a club to where I don't have to be around every free moment I get cause I also have a family and a new baby on the way that needs me around also. As far as going threw a prospect period is what Im getting at. Any help would be great. Thanks

How is it going I'm new to the site and also new to the Tyler area just moved here about 3 weeks ago. I am wondering what motorcycle clubs or good riding clubs are around. I am 25 years old and ride a harley. I guess to let everyone know what kind of club I am looking for I work in the oilfield and don't have a set schedule so I'm not home every night so with that being said I need a club to where I don't have to be around every free moment I get cause I also have a family and a new baby on the way that needs me around also. As far as going threw a prospect period is what Im getting at. Any help would be great. Thanks

This is it. Post up a ride and see who shows.

Back