• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My bike used in a website

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
During my recent makeover of my ZRX new shocks were part of the plan, several ZRX members pointed me to Bitubos and PJ's Parts. They were a joy to work with.

PJ and Paige asked to see photos when it was done and I got an email letting me know they are using my bike in the Bitubo page on their website. Thought it was cool so I would share it here.

http://www.pjsparts.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=3215

Alright.:clap: That is the best picture so far I have seen with her new paint job. Very very nice. I still dream of owning a Kawasaki lime green one. Now you can just sit back and watch all the royalties come flowing in.:deal:

For me they have been perfect. Just took a long weekend and they did everything from Freeway rolling loaded with my luggage to leading the pace on some tasty Arkansas backroads and the bike was never more settled and confident feeling in the 14 years I have owned it.

I happened to find a picture of my Ducati on some random Italian bike parts web site. Asked them where they got it since I hadn't given it to them. The picture disappeared from the site within 2 days. The odd part was my bike didn't even have the part that was for sale to the side of the pic.

Alright.:clap: That is the best picture so far I have seen with her new paint job. Very very nice. I still dream of owning a Kawasaki lime green one. Now you can just sit back and watch all the royalties come flowing in.:deal:

Like this?...this was mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 83
For me they have been perfect. Just took a long weekend and they did everything from Freeway rolling loaded with my luggage to leading the pace on some tasty Arkansas backroads and the bike was never more settled and confident feeling in the 14 years I have owned it.
:sun:
After 14 years with the same bike how many clicks are on it?

Back