• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1-2-3 Farm To Market Roads in Sequential Order Game!

2986_zpsc6116281.jpg

Last edited:
Standard Disclaimer: None of these roads are claimed, first to post gets it

Sully: 2991, 2992
Kit:
bmcdonau: 2993-2997, 3000
JVRx7:
TWTourist:
ctoons:
TwoLane:
Andrew T:
genjac:
N7JCK:
Janet:
FJRSTAR:
TexasShadow:
Gilk51:
fuzzybunny:
Ken Phenix:
parabians:
lonestarrider:
pb641:
JTM:
Lucky Lindy:
dixonduke:
xtnomad:
Wes:
1TallTXn:
bigjnsa:
todkapuz:
Buffalo: 2990
jhansen:
kenshi:
ToroGuy
T-dub :
Hemibee:
Dacus Deb:
LilBeaver:
boulderf
NeTXKLR:
David:
swampfox:
gmaST1100:
ke5awf:
T-FAST:
scott2h2:
MIKEYLIKESIT:
bwdmax:
big.tater:

Missing:

Cancelled: 2927

Attention: Anybody who has been following this thread and is interested in getting involved:

None of these roads are "claimed" or "spoken for"; the first person to post a valid photo gets credit for the road. The "Who Has What" list posts are only tools to help plan upcoming rides. A list of rules for the game, as well as photo requirements, can be found here: http://www.twtex.com/forums/showpost...15&postcount=1

Standard Disclaimer: None of these roads are claimed, first to post gets it

Sully:
Kit:
bmcdonau: 2995-3000
JVRx7:
TWTourist:
ctoons:
TwoLane:
Andrew T:
genjac:
N7JCK:
Janet:
FJRSTAR:
TexasShadow:
Gilk51:
fuzzybunny:
Ken Phenix:
parabians:
lonestarrider:
pb641:
JTM:
Lucky Lindy:
dixonduke:
xtnomad:
Wes:
1TallTXn:
bigjnsa:
todkapuz:
Buffalo:
jhansen:
kenshi:
ToroGuy
T-dub :
Hemibee:
Dacus Deb:
LilBeaver:
boulderf
NeTXKLR:
David:
swampfox:
gmaST1100:
ke5awf:
T-FAST:
scott2h2:
MIKEYLIKESIT:
bwdmax:
big.tater:

Missing: 2994 (Cameron)

Cancelled: 2927

Attention: Anybody who has been following this thread and is interested in getting involved:

None of these roads are "claimed" or "spoken for"; the first person to post a valid photo gets credit for the road. The "Who Has What" list posts are only tools to help plan upcoming rides. A list of rules for the game, as well as photo requirements, can be found here: http://www.twtex.com/forums/showpost...15&postcount=1

And its' down at Harlingen too, this may take a while.

I Haven't seen David around lately either. I am going out of the country for a few weeks starting Tuesday, but may be able to get it Sunday. If not, it will be awhile.

David , I won't be home until the 24th, but I've got a list of the valley roads I don't have all the way to the end. It includes those listed as missing in the 3000s.

Looks like Monday will be my chance to head south. Any other missing road I can pick up? Planning to make it a day trip.

David,

Here are roads I don't have in the Valley:

3067, 3069, 3071, 3072, 3074, 3168, 3195, 3248, 3250, 3362, 3461, 3462,

These are on the way to the valley:

Back