• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWT Stuff: Shirts, Hats, Stickers, etc,...

That is one of the main things I miss about home .... pride in my state. Up here everybody seems to have pride in 'out-greening' or 'out-liberaling' each other, .... "I separated my plastics from my papers better than you did .... pffft!" :zen: "Let's all go hug trees Sunday!" "Oooohhh, I saw the cutest HEMP skirt the other day!" ((((Well, maybe not all bad))))

But you can bet yer *** I'm gonna have a few new stickers.:sun:

Side note: You very rarely see a Colorado state flag flying. In fact, I see more Texas flags up here than Colorado flags. But, their flag looks like some cheap corporate logo anyway.

I miss yall!!!!!:(

Last edited by a moderator:
:tab Here are the stickers I currently have. If you set your screen resolution to 1152 X 864, they are real close to actual size. The background colors are not part of the sticker. Only the letters and the lines are part of the sticker.

Before sending money, contact me to make sure I still have the ones you want!

:tab I sell the small ones $5 for two and the large ones are $5 each. You can paypal to Tourmeister@twtex.com. Or mail a check to:

TWT Stickers
c/o Scott Friday
1617 Woodland Lane
Huntsville, Tx. 77340

Either way, make sure to note what the payment is for and include the address where you want them sent!!!

TWT-Stickers-1.JPG

TWT-Stickers-2.JPG

Reactions: GPJ
Being new to the group, I was wondering if you have any XL shirts avaiable. If I'm asking in the wrong place, I apologize.

CDoo

None available right now. I tried to get by the shirt place here in town this week, but our afternoons at work (when I might have a chance to go), were pretty busy all week. I will be trying to get by there next week to get the details worked out on pricing for the next batch. My previous guy moved and got a new job.

The TWT image that is being used here for buisness cards would make a great vinyl sticker for the bike if it was available as such. Or a permanent clear sticker for paniers, etc. If you want to advertise the website then add a small "ex.com" next to the TWT letters (maybe small "www" before the TWT as well).

I still so very much love this particular image that's shown on the business cards. Not just for stickers, but for t-shirts as well. Have you made any thoughts of trying to do this since we last spoke of it?

I still so very much love this particular image that's shown on the business cards. Not just for stickers, but for t-shirts as well. Have you made any thoughts of trying to do this since we last spoke of it?

Still being considered. However, I am a staff of one with a single unpaid and very pregnant assistant... ;-) So, it is one project at a time.

Please, by no means am I trying to rush this or anything. Heck, it's been a year since we last spoke of it and I just happened to see this thread again and was just wondering.

Thanks for all of the hard work you do already, and that goes for everybody that's involved behind the scenes for TWT, etc.

Please, by no means am I trying to rush this or anything. Heck, it's been a year since we last spoke of it and I just happened to see this thread again and was just wondering.

Thanks for all of the hard work you do already, and that goes for everybody that's involved behind the scenes for TWT, etc.

Not a problem ;-)

My biggest problem is that I have zero artistic/graphics skills, and in the last year I have had a hard time finding someone reliable to provide those services. I found a guy here in town that has a shop, so hopefully he will be reliable. He's the one doing this batch of shirts. I have been wanting to do other designs for shirts just to offer a variety. So that design is definitely one to consider.

Hey Scott... any stickers left? I just sent you a PM.

Nutt, I will check when I get home. What color?

Sold out of the hats and just never got around to making another batch because there did not seem to be much demand. Since I don't get them done in large batches, they are a bit pricey to stockpile.

Just got a package yesterday with our shirts, and there was an XXL in there! :clap: :clap: :clap: Thanks so much, they're awesome!

Not much activity on this stickied thread, other than Cafe Press are there any current order going on for shirts/hats/stickers/etc?

Thanks so much! Love this site, hope I can join a pie run in January.

Do you have reflective stickers of the helmet sized about 4 inches in diameter??

:tab I don't have any reflective stickers at this time. If anyone knows a good vendor for getting them made, let me know as there have been many requests for them.

The reflective ones look like they'd be pretty neat on a fairing or bag.

I'd like to be able to advertise "TWT", and that would fill the bill.

+1
any ideas of when and where these might become available
anyone ?
thank you!

I have not had time to do much of anything related to riding or the forum in the last six months. Heck, I did not realize someone had posted a link to a vendor a few post back, and that was three years ago!! I'll check that out.

Back