• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

San Antonio

Reaction score
First off this site is great!

Anyway I Mostly ride my ST13 now that I put the 929 down last week and am looking forward to riding with anyone who ever wants to ride.

Howdy,

Glad you like the site. I hope to expand it in the near future. It seems I am destined to learn more about web programming than I ever expected.

Coming from the F2 and 929, how happy are you with the ST1300? I've only seen one on the road and that was just yesterday over by Montgomery on FM 149. He was cruising pretty quick on this little twisty backroad. :-)

We are doing a ride here in Huntsville out into East Texas next weekend. It will be about 350-400 miles of fun backroads:

http://sfriday.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24

Would be a great excuse to put some miles on the new bike ;-)

Adios,

I love the St1300. That is not the order of my bikes, it just happens to be the ones currently in my garage. All three bikes satisfy different parts of my personality.

Back